Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

I AM EPITOME! YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A PEST!” He screamed swinging a tendril at Sar.
AND YET THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MY WANT TO KILL YOU!” He screamed at Sapphire., ripping the tendril up with massive force, lifting her with it.

=======

“HOLY S#!#! WHAT THE HELL HAS HE DONE TO HIMSELF!” Ruin said as she stepped out of the ship, catching sight of Epitome, Walker also stiffening as she saw.
“Oh and of course that pompous little S#!# Woulda called himself that.” Ruin said, groaning as she heard him yell at Sar. “C’mon, lets go.” She said, waving towards Walker who nodded, unfolding her sniper as she nodded, quickly aiming at Epitome as she ran.

Grrr… With one hand she grabs hold of the Tendril with a tight grip then with the other fires her rifle at his face. She swings up and on it then changes her rifle to a Sycthe. Tell why you want to kill! She jumps way up high and tries to find his weak spots

Boosters pop out where his Achilles would be and propel him up and forward, over the tendril. He doesn’t attack yet.

BECAUSE YOU WISH TO TAKE HIM FROM ME! YOU WISH TO STOP ME!” He roared.
As she felt around she notices that while his body is highly armoured there are a few lesser protected plasma tubes connected near his shoulders and stretching partially down his back before sliding back within, still composed of the strange, durable material but much less protected than they should’ve been.
Along with that was his obvious overexertion’s, blood pouring from his mouth, tear-ducts and the numerous cuts across his remaining flesh, small tremors wracking his form as he fought and screamed.

We want you to calm down. We don’t want to kill you! she hisses then jumps off of him again then swings her scythe. WE ARE HERE MAKE PEACE! Sapphire flips up her mask and her eyes were glowing bright. The power she felt with in herself and weapon were strong. She immediately dives down and slices a part of the armour. HEAD THESE WORDS EPITOME! SURRENDER NOW OR SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES!! She jumps back and a distance away from him, on a rock near his head level before she roars loudly at him

Sar slowed to a stop in front of him. “By the cosmos…” He says, tears forming in his eyes. “You’re hurt.”

OOC: going to a concert, won’t be on.

OF COURSE I AM! LOOK WHAT MY SPECIES DID TO ME! LOOK AT WHAT THEY CREATED TO ATTEMPT TO REACH FOR THE EPITOME OF MANKIND! I AM THEIR FAILURE AND GREATEST CREATION! I AM EPITOME AND ALL OF YOU SHALL DIE WITH ME! FOR IF I CANNOT HAVE MASSACRE THAN ALL WHO STOPPED ME SHALL SUFFER!” He screeched, preparing to erupt into attacks before a large beam of energy slammed into him, knocking him back as a cocky voice said, “Sorry to interrupt your monologue ‘Epitome’ but your @$$ is going to be beat by yours truly you little piece of S$!#!” Ruin said as she jumped forward, her jets flaring and propelling her towards Epitome, her punch exploding upon contact, knocking him back even more.

“**TH-THAT VOICE AND ATTACK, IT’S-IT’S NOT POSSIBLE!” He yelled in a shocked tone, staring around before sighting Ruin, her fist still smoking, and Walker aiming at him from the distance.
Gl-glory, H-hope, h-how are you alive? You should be dead? I-I AM SUPPOSED TO BE BRINGING YOU BACK! BRINGING US ALL BACK! YOU CAN’T BE THEM! YOU CAN’T!” He screeched staggering back as the now named Glory advanced, his plasma flaring even brighter as his eyes started to glow, a continuous stream of “NO’S!” emanating from him as the glow increased, the light soon pouring from behind his teeth themselves as he shuddered harder, seemingly starting to lose control over something…

She uses her magic to make a dragon, same size but with different features. The Dragon was black, white and different colorful shades of blue.

Y̮̜͡o͈͇̟̤̰u̜͎͚͚̦̰ͅ ̻̻̰̪̼͉ḩ̝̗̱̱ạ̩̜̘̜v̰̦̥͓̥͖͎e͖͉͡ͅ ̙͍͈͟b̗̟͙̬̼͍͓r̯o̠̳̮͇̪̟̥͜u̪͍̘̭̪g͎͔͖͔̤̤h͇̘̬̗͉͟t̪ ͚̥̝t̖̖͇̟̜̣h͓͔̳í̠͚̬̠̳̼̣s̸̟̮̪̱͈̖̬ ̼͇̜̣̀u̬p̩͔̞̜o̟n̗͈͇̠ͅ y͓̲o̖͕̙̣̗u͈͓̲̰͖̪͞ṛ̘͎͍͉̻͉̀s̟͝e̷̬l̥f̰̮̙̮̮̱.͔͎̥̲.̭̗̬͈̺̪͇͜.͇̦͍̙̗̻͘͟

She said in a dark low voice.

I̤̟̱̩͕͉F̹̺͔ͅ ̲̝̻͔͙̩͘Ý̩O̻ͅU̧̟͎ ̵̙͈̣̖̬̹W̥̤A̭̼̹̰̭̻͓N̬T͏̺̫ ̻͟T̸͔̜̹͕̦͉̹O̘͉͖͉̣ K͘I͚L͉͠L̳͡ ̡͍̬E̞̞̻̹̜͖͠V͉͔É̩̫͖̫͉̲̫R̩̪̰͟Y̦̘͖̝̥̠O̶̩̥N͖͔̘͉̘̹̺͢E͖̞̠͕̯̟ ̞Ý̫͚̟O҉U ̵͙H̙̗̯̬A͇̭̳̦V̴̝̥̠͙E͈͜ ̢T̺͠O̟̣̻̣̙͓͢ ̹͕̦̤̤̝̺G͔͕̱͖O͔̝̘͈̞͢ ̤͈͔̻T̞̠̝̖̝̠ͅH̫͕͙̘̦͉R̯̝̠͙̘ͅO̩̲̲͕͘U̳̦͚̪̞̖̹̕G͙͍̬͍̖H̟͝ ̶̯̰ͅͅM̜̹̮͎͖͓E̸̳̤̹ͅ ̶͚̰͈̳F̥̭͠I̸̳̝̤̭̬̼ͅR̢S̜̺̞͕͡T̞̲̥̝͙͢ ̴͇̦͉̭̥ͅ
̧͔̮̫̟̖͔

The dragon’s large wings opens and roars loudly, slamming the tail on the ground multiple times. She jumps on top of the dragon while in control of it. Both their eyes turned glowing white @KAI_BORG

Ooc: Told yea I was gonna use it sooner or later xD

G!Bailey sighs “Cass. Teleport the two of us.” He nods to Bailey

Cass does so and they are teleported to Sapphire, Epitome, and co.

“Oh cool. Another dragon” G!Bailey states in a surprisingly calm voice

“Holy sh*t that’s cool” Bailey looks in awe

Cass took Celica to the nearest mechanic he could.

OOC: could his name be geppetto?

Ooc- sure lol

The dragon snarled loudly at Epitome.

I͉ A҉͉̤̪̫̖M̸̝̰͎͎̰̙ ̙W͕͎̳͉̕ͅA͇̬̩͚͚̰̱͞R͎̠̩̘N̘̪I̞͍̦͠N̜̹̝ͅͅG̘̟ ͚̱̣͍̥Y͎͚̜̯͝ͅͅO̸͕̦̻̜͔U͟ E̜̲̯͈̪͢PI͖͓͈͎͝Ṱ̙̭̥O̮̫̟̰̞͞M͚͔̥͙̜̪̦E͏̫̺̥̲̙,҉̻̯̞͕ ̸̞̟͕̣͙͔ͅC҉͎̖͈̞̭͉͍A͚͈̫͘L̶͉̗̲L̪̬̗͉ ̙͡I̴͔͍̪̹͈̼T̸̪̬̮̮ͅ ͏O͙̭̫͚͚̟ͅF̶͙͕͉̭̘͉͙F̥̭̬̥ ̺̦͈̖̤͢N͔͕̣̲̻͓OW̨̭̯͓̜ ̮̤̦̤̘̬͔́O̹̯R̭ ̲̻͈̞̻͠F̶̻̜͖͖̘̦͈A̛̮̮̲̙̫̘̭C͘E͖̫͚͝ ͔̞̭̱OU̠͓͚̼̱͍͜R̨̭ ̨F͚͢Ṵ̡̯̪RY̫ ̛̳̘͍͈̤͓̮

The dragon mimicked the voice dark voice and gets ready to fight. Both wings were wide open. The scales on the beast hardened, making it protective coat, the talons were being sharpened as it scratches the rocks. By the beast’s mouth, it was showing it’s bare teeth and blac ooze was coming out of its mouth, and on to the sides. It’s lowly growl made the ground shake a bit

The mechanic agreed to fix her, but it would take all night

G!Bailey grinned

“What are you planning?”

“Come on I think it’s obvious.”

“Oh”

@Ace Cass nodded and told Bailey telepathically. Bailey sighs in relief as he loads his crossbow

G!Baileys body began to change. The scene was a tad gruesome, looking quite painful for him. After a few seconds a black and green dragon was in his place

Bailey wished he could become a dragon at that moment but remembers he was a Typhon. “Eh. Two dragons are probably enough”

"NO! NO! He screamed, his eye’s unseeing as he panicked. “*I’LL KILL ALL OF YOU! HOW DARE YOU PRETEND TO BE THEM! I’LL HURT YOU! MAKE YOU PAY! EVEN IF IT MEANS MY LIFE!” He screeched his form glowing brightly as his body quite literally vibrated with unstable energy, cracking his jaws open and extending them with horrible cracking noises as the light in his maw grew brighter, preparing to be released… until a massive armour coated hand emerged from the shadows, grasping and nearly engulfing Epitome’s head as the energy nearly vanished in an instant and his personality did a complete 180 nigh instantly, changing from his murderous rage to a childlike glee as he started to look up, starting to say, at the same time that both Hope and Glory gave an audible gasp of shock as they saw the being, “MASSACRE! You’re o-!” before having his head slammed into the ground with enough force to form a small crater, by th aforementioned Massacre, despite how little effort he seemed to be using, knocking Epitome out in an instant as he uttered one word in a deep voice, chilling in it’s intensity yet also calming in a strange way.

“No.”

The dragon with its magic blocks the hit with its grant wing. It groaned in pain but it and Sapphire snarled. They jump down over to him. Their voice calms down a bit. That is enough Epitome! The dragon mimicked her voice. We are not here to hurt. Just want to talk. It said then picked up the rock, tossing it to the side. It quickly stood back and had its mouth open, ready to fire. Sapphire jumps on top of the beast’s head, looking down at him with the sycthe clenched in her hand.

As they tossed the rock and approached they saw a hulking black armoured figure, dark purple and pink accents across its armour and visor, standing over an unconscious Epitome, trembling and panting as it stood, seemingly exhausted and in some form of pain despite having just emerged into this fight and its obvious strength.

Trey turned into a dragon because all the cool kids were doing it

Ooc- “I turned I to a dragon before it was cool” :joy:

OOC: Welp, guess its a good thing my favourite mythological beast has and always will be the dragon! XD