Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

The two were laughing together like they were almost brothers,in a way, that shared many adventures.

“Hmm? Nah, from what I can tell they all died a long time ago and if not then they’re definitely gone due to the universe implosion or whatever it was that happened.” Hope replied to Sapphire, waving the worry off.

“I-I… h-hello! I-I’m Omniscience, E-Epitome’s old E-Essence.” He said shyly from Zablex’s body, voice noticeably different, causing all three other Epitome’s to jolt in surprise.
“Holy F^(&… Epitome was telling the truth.” Glory said in surprise.

In the mindscape, Zablex gave Omniscience a reassuring smile, telling him he was among friends and that he was safe.

“W-well sorta friends.” Omniscience replied. “Th-they didn’t really kn-know about me but st-still, they were nice s-so yeah, I’d consider them friends.”

“Oh…okay.” Sar answered, dropping his arm and looking up. “Thanks anyways.” He says warmly, a muted smile crossing his face. For being an entirely mechanical creation, his face looked oddly…human.

“Yer welcome mate! Seem like quite a swell guy for a robot!” Glory replied happily.

“I hope so. If not, I’d love to kick some a*s.” She sighs and shrugs

“Now that we can all agree upon.” Hope said happily.

Well, talk with them and get to know them, share your stories if you feel okay with it; this is your time and take all the time you feel you need, I am in the backseat until you feel like giving control back. Zablex told Omniscience, he wasn’t going to take away this moment from the Epitomes and Essence get to know one another.

“Thank you.” He says as he walks back to his ship and heads for the Empress.

The scientists sighed a sigh of relief, having stabilized Marius’ cryogenically frozen form. “What was that?” One asks.

“Him.” Another said, pointing to the freezing chamber. “We don’t know how, but it was him.”

Marka tells Sar he saw that human smile on his features and how that was a pretty great accomplishment. As he was leaving with Sar, he threw a camera over to Sapphire, “May as well take a photo for the memories.”(@Sachi)

“Sure why not.” She places her scythe down and took pictures of them.

Bailey sighs i hate pictures but screw it

OOC: Epitomes included I hope.

OOC: Gonna have to leave soon just to let everyone know!

IC: “O-of course!” Omniscience said happily.

“S-so, u-um I-I’m Omniscience as you now all kn-know.” He said shyly to the others.
“Jumpy little bugger then eh?” Glory said in a joking tone. “Makes sense eh, considering how our Omniscience used to act. Guess I can’t really say I’m surprised he was right, he was one of the smartest of us.” She said, Hope and Massacre also agreeing. “Also not to surprised you finally left him, must got way to nuts for you at the end eh?” She said, Omniscience immediately bristling.
“H-he may have broken at the end b-but he was still my host and friend f-for a long time so d-don’t insult him! E-even if he is like he i-is now.” He said, growing sad quite fast as he continued.
“Oy! Ey, c’mon, didn’t mean any insult but even I can guess it must’a been hell in there.” Glory said, attempting to reconcile the atmosphere and conversation.
“I also agree and believe it was for the best currently, it is good that no injury or damage has come to yourself yet and the chance has most likely been lowered now that you are not connected to him.” She stated, Omniscience reluctantly nodding in agreement.

=======

“Now then, no more sadness!” Massacre said. “Time for a picture!” He said happily, grabbing all of them and angling them towards the camera as he held them.

Ooc: Yes they were included xD

1 Like

Bailey was busy hoping Celica was going to be ok

G!Bailey wonders where Ideruba, John, and Eric were

Zablex couldn’t help but smile at this: friends old and new having a time of peace and joy together.

Omniscience was also radiating a feeling of happiness and peace, each more pure than he had projected the entire time since he ‘escaped’ from within Epitome.

Zablex got out a stone and carved the memory into it, literally setting the memory in stone for both himself and Omniscience. He placed the carving on the mantelpiece similar to a family photo of sorts as he wanted it to be a fond memory for Omniscience; he deserved it after all the Karzahni he had been through of late.