Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

“Aww that’s cute.” She took pictures of them along with the stone

OOC: that was in the mindscape, and that is rather frightening if your character has that level of telepathy.

Sar watched it all going on, standing by with his warm smile. Friends…

Marka smiled too, this was a smile of empathy, odd for a Red Sith. “Drink it in, you helped this to happen, my friend.” Marka said to the smiling Reploid.

“That’s a first. Never seen that before.” She smiled and was a bit surprised

“I’m not heartless.” Marka says shrugging.

“That and never in my life have I seen you smile. That’s a first.” She chuckles

"Thank you."Omniscience said quietly, his form fairly stabilized, a grin visible in his voice.

“So this is how it feels to smile of happiness.” He considered the emotion for s bit, “I like this new emotion.” Though his eye color couldn’t change his body language showed he was connecting more to all aspects of the Force through this new experience of his.

(@KAI_BORG)In the mindscape, Zablex kindly and humbly reciprocates it, “You deserve this, after all you’ve been through; the stone is more than just a fun visualization, I have set that as a memory that will stand the test of time and be at your beck and call when you want some happiness in your life when all else seems sad and gloomy.” The mindscape shifts a bit for Omniscience, it has a much more relaxing and home like atmosphere that is more suited to his needs. “And your perspectives can change as well through such memories preferably for the better.” Zablex makes no move to take back control, that was Omniscience’s call and only his call.

“I… thank you. You are… you are so much kinder than I ever expected. Thank you” He said happily.
“Y-you can take c-control back, I’m just going to rest for a bit.” He said, his form drooping slightly, the full weight of everything that had happened finally weighing upon him.

Bailey wishes he had his bass with him so he could play but shrugs it off. “This is nice.”

A bed materialized for him. “Well, I am your host until I make you a new body, I feel I should be a gracious and kind ‘landlord’; and this is the least I can do to thank you for helping lighten my burdens of pain.” Zablex takes back control gently and smiles, “Omni’s a really nice guy.”

“Thank you.” Omniscience whispers as he leaves, sitting down on the bed for a moment before turning and lying down.

Zablex smiles and wishes Omniscience a restful and pleasant ‘sleep’. In the real world, Zablex sits down and looks at the night sky as the first stars become visible.

Bailey lays down on the ground, propping his hands under his head and dozing off right there.

G!Bailey laughs at that “must be tired if he’s willing to fall asleep on the ground like that”

Ooc- I’m going to bed soon

She tosses the camera back to them then and jumps up on a large rock, looking out at the landscape

Marka catches it and bids the group a good night.

(@BrokenAxels) Zablex chuckles, “Who wouldn’t be after a day like this one was?” He quietly says to G!Bailey.

“Data, assimilated. reworking strategy.” Trey muttered to himself.

Aric watched the fight and the conversation afterwards from a distance away, his helmet zooming in on the targets. “Dragons…” He humorlessly chuckles

Ooc- why’d it have to be dragons?

Ic- Bailey woke up after a hour or so