Star Wars Rebels Discussion (Season 3 Spoilers!)

Meh, the show keeps getting better. The most recent episode was excellent.

1 Like

I am yet to see the last 2, I believe.

1 Like

The problems I have with Star Wars Rebels is the story pacing and the animation.

Elaboration please?

When I look at the animation.
It looks like itā€™s really made out of clay.

The story pacing is fast and it felt to me like it was being rushed off to other events too early.

I felt that same way with 08 Clone Wars.

3 Likes

Cant wait for season 2, something is about to hit the fan!

1 Like

Iā€™d argue it already hit the fan in the S2 finale.

It will probably hit the fan several times in the future.

1 Like

Undoubtedly.

S1 Finale Spoilers Inbound:

So, who do you think will be the main bad guy in Season 2 to replace the Inquisitor ?

1 Like

Vader

1 Like

Heā€™s gonna be the big bad for S2. But Iā€™m talking about the Inquisitor/Kallus-style character whoā€™s gonna be chasing our heroes on an episodic basis.

How do you blur things in this chat?

Regardless, I think old villain is returning in S2, they rarely kill of someone wright from S1. Not sure what the new one is gonna do, he is pretty OP for any current hero.

[ spoiler ] [ /spoiler ] (no spaces between the brackets)

Iā€™d really hate it if they pulled another Darth Maul. Maulā€™s TCW revival was fantastic IMO, but to pull the same stunt again in Rebelsā€¦ no thanks.

The new big bad will most definitely not duel Kanan/Ezra face to face. Heā€™ll probably just be a looming background presence.

1 Like

But was introduced in this show where as Maul was killed in the movies than brought back for the show. The movies are by fact the original canon and I guess Clone Wars is the only thing from the old EU that is still canon, given the fact what happens in Rebels.

1 Like

I donā€™t really see how that applies. I donā€™t think itā€™d make any sense story-wise to bring the Inquisitor back in any capicity, regardless of where he first appeared. His death had a good amount of symbolism to it, and any sort of revival/rebirth would spoil that IMO.

I donā€™t see how TCW could in any way be lumped in with the EU. Lucas was personally overseeing it from the start, and the show was EU-canon-bombing left and right since S1. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Star Wars Rebels Season 2 TRAILER!

3 Likes

OMG REX! Happy to have you back!

1 Like

ZOMG! So much awesomeness!

So, who do you guys think that third ex-Clone Trooper with Rex and Wolffe is?

2 Likes

Gregor

1 Like