Star Wars Rebels Discussion (Season 3 Spoilers!)

I like the look of this

4 Likes

Season 2 Trailer? ā€¦
http://memestorage.com/_nw/79/34230307.jpg

ā€¦ā€œMy name is Rex, Captainā€¦ā€

4 Likes

Has anyone else seen the first two episodes of Season 2?

I did, it was pretty awesome

1 Like

Iā€™ll admit I was kinda skeptical about Rebels at first, but itā€™s grown on me.

4 Likes

I guess you could say it struck you as a good show. because lightning strikes

3 Likes

Iā€™m sorry what?

1 Like

Heā€™s referencing the name of the person that heā€™s responding to.

3 Likes

facepalm

Add that to the long list of blunders Iā€™ve been making lately. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Hated the first few episodes n Ezra,
Season 2 gotz me hyped and forgot all about it!

2 Likes

Iā€™m exited for season 2, I kust havenā€™t gotten the chance to watch it yet :cry: .

2 Likes

It is a nice picture.

Back to Rebels. I see why Gregor is now handled this way because PTSD and depression wouldnā€™t be good for their family-friendly reputation (the most annoying part about Disney), but the wackiness of him makes me feel more ashamed to think of it than a Jar-Jar cosplayer at a Star Wars convention.

I REALLY donā€™t see how people still harp on Disneyā€™s ā€œdumbing-downā€ of SW when we got stuff like the Inquisitor FREAKING DECAPITATING two established characters in S1!

2 Likes

Iā€™m not harping, it just feels like itā€™s a strangely abrupt transition. Iā€™m in fact, against this decision of wacky Gregor.

Well, considering the extremely unnatural growth pattern of Fett clones, Iā€™m not super surprised about it myself.

2 Likes

Star Wars Rebels Season 2 Trailer: The Seventh Sister Unmasked

3 Likes

huh, was sure sheā€™d be barris, oh well :slight_smile:

1 Like

I still think it looks like Barrisā€¦ kinda.

Man, these new Inquisitors look sick though.

3 Likes

Yā€™see, heres the thing about this show

Iā€™d probably like it, but because itā€™s very existence only deepens the wounds made by my favorite Star Wars game being de-canonized, which is, to say, Iā€™m salty about The Force Unleashed being not canon.

**** you, Disney.

1 Like

Remember, this wasnā€™t Disneyā€™s decision. It was entirely the Lucasfilm Storygroup.

Just 'cause itā€™s not in the main timeline doesnā€™t mean you canā€™t enjoy it. For example: DICEā€™s Battlefront isnā€™t in any way canon.

1 Like