Star Wars Topic

I am, actually. I just read about his tweet where he basically made fun of the Episode VIII crew for their secrecy. The fact that he’s willing to do that is honestly disrespectful, not just to the crew–who are paying him to keep his mouth shut–but to the fans who don’t want spoilers.

Plus, his attitude towards Kenny Baker is rather petty, and directly stating his belief that Mark Hamill hasn’t aged well really rubs me the wrong way, especially since Hamill really looks quite fine for his age…

1 Like
8 Likes

So, has anyone else done their bracket for Predict the Madness yet? I’ve got Yoda as winning :v:

2 Likes

https://i.imgur.com/uFWmma9.jpg

What.

#This changes everything.

(I don’t care if that’s not canon anymore, they’ve been using EU inspiration anyways.)

15 Likes

I just wanna say, with all this piling evidence,

I really don’t want Luke to be her father.

2 Likes

Might wanna spoiler that. Might not be true, but it holds water.

1 Like

No need to spoiler it. The movie has been out for months, and this is just a theory.

2 Likes

I know of some people who have been avoiding theories just as much as actual set photos. But then again, I guess they could be an anomaly.

1 Like

I think the problem is that it could be a potential spoiler for Episode VIII.

3 Likes

We don’t even know if this is true, though.

So shall we spoiler-tag every theory in the 2016 topic because it may have “spoilers.” Not really. That’s just ridiculous. Plus it’s fun to speculate.

5 Likes

Very good point.

Back on topic, I’m actually glad that shuttle has an EU precedent. It makes it feel more Star Wars-y to me.

4 Likes

I’m here.
I should have been here long, long ago.

But I’m cool with this galaxy

1 Like

Happy Star Wars Day, everyone! May the Fourth be with you!

6 Likes

Yeah, Star Wars deals and reprints from Marvel!

3 Likes

Happy star wars day everyone :blush:

10 Likes

Happy Star Wars day!

5 Likes

May the fourth be with you I guess.

11 Likes

Yeh, happy Star Wars day!

5 Likes

And now it’s time for REVENGE of the FIFTH.

9 Likes

But that works for every month…

4 Likes