Station of Names (RP Topic)

No.7 doesn’t recognize it and searches elsewhere.

He bumps into Plus carrying a small box.

Runa digs out the rock and carries it over. “Where do you need it installed? Or should I just set it near you?”

Thiura continued watching the on goings in the town from the roof top, she was thinking about how her sister would probably run around the place Investigating and doing all sorts of things just for fun.

In the distance, she can see what is a large bubble of people trying to break the wall keeping them in

“Hmm wonder what that could be?” She tell her self not ready to go there yet tho.

Glace smiles,
“I’ll need to be installed.”

No.7 looks at Plus,
“I haven’t found the DNA testing equipment have you seen it?”

“Where? If I need to install it, I’d rather not take the risk of ripping off the wrong panel.”

“I found some stuff that could be it. Can’t guarantee much.”

Glace points to a side of the black box with a port in it,
“Here is good.”
She smiles, though it seemed oddly chilling.

No.7 nods,
“I guess get what you have out first and I’ll check around some more, stay safe I don’t want you hurt.”

He hands him the box. “You see any machines or anything?”

No.7 nods,
“There was a strange one, with a language I didn’t understand. I just skipped over it and met you.”

“Ah. I’ll get it out. If it’s anything bad, I’ll handle it.”

No.7 nods,
“What can I do to help?”

This instantly caught Runa’s attention. He primes his thrusters as he bends down and slowly puts the gem in the port.

1 Like

It enters the port and disappears, the crystallized gem was evaporated and converted into energy for Glace. She smiles,
“All I need is a network…and thank you, Runa.”
She looks around,
“I feel a bit less constricted, ah…well all that’s left is priority one.”

“Network?” He asks as he backs away.

Glace smiles,
“I’m basically useless in this box, I’m just waiting to explore the world around me, it’s not like I could do physical harm to anyone.”

He gives a suspicious look. “Physical being the key word there. Give me a few hours, I’ll fashion you something.” He says.

Glace laughs,
“Yeah, I guess I have done emotional damage in the past, but it’s their fault for posting that picture of themselves in a tutu.”
She continues rambling,
“I was a normal A.I.P, I just happened to find it fun to annoy or embarrass some of my co-workers.”