Super Serums RP

“In short, yes.”

1 Like

“That would be rather interesting,” Lauren muses.

Back in the original Normsville, Kara walks up to Lauren’s house. Not at school, not answering her phone… I hope some idiot with powers didn’t get her. She scowls at the thought.

Ike nods “Lets get back to looking for Lauren. She has her folks back home probably worried.”
Lily “Or we can walk around having fun for once.”

The house, I assume, is empty.

Os: “I think we need to get Lauren and get back before Ike finds us again.”

Kara sighs, sitting down on the front step. She shakes her head. “This doesn’t bode well.”

Ideruba nods “Or should we just bail on her?”
Lily sighs “We can’t do that to her.”

Lauren looks at Simon. “Laser vision. Adelaide has laser vision, doesn’t she?”

IC: The hooded man shrugs. “Nothing at all. I talked to both of the ringleaders, just neighbors who hate each other finding an excuse to fight.” He raises a hand and waves at the town. “Look. A month ago, a fight between neighbors would have resulted in a brawl, maybe a small riot if it escalated a lot.”

Daniel waves at the destruction below, at the flying lasers and various superhumans fighting. “And now its this. Powers in the hands of these “normal people” causes this.” He holds out a hand. “Do know how the professor makes these? How he designs these powers?”

Simon suddenly looks hopeful.
“You mean you’ve seen her?”

“Last I saw, she was blowing up houses in the mushroom kingdom. People got mad at me because of her. So yes, we’ve met.”

Ike wearily walks around wearing his mask. He glances around Man this place is really dead…
Ideruba nods in agreement shifting their vision towards a bent light post Man. I agree…

Simon grins.
“Well, I’m sure they deserved it.”

“I don’t think Brendan’s brother did,” she says, a casual air to her voice.

OOC And I’m actually on for once
IC Ideruba thinks Why does Os only have one eye? I mean… People with DID in some cases have altered vision

When next Simon speaks, his voice is quiet.
“Brendan is the youngest of three brothers. In this world, the middle killed the eldest… and now he rules this city.”

Os: Oh, my eye was gone before I was absorbed. Accident with some fireworks when I was little.

“That… that explains a lot.” Lauren opens her mouth again, but can’t think of anything else to say. No wonder she killed him. Especially if she didn’t know where she was… wow.

Ike Did you have a vulture eye? Like that one guy from TellTale Heart?
Lily quotes “Nervous. Very, very dreadfully nervous I had been and am; but why will you say that I am mad?”

“Yeah. Condolences to your Brendan and all.” He grits his teeth, then relaxes. “So, what does your ring do, anyway? Laser beams eyes?”

Os: TellTale, like the video game makers? Oh, you mean the Poe book-- NO I didn’t have a vulture eye. Why in the world would I have a vulture eye?

Lauren holds up her ringless hands. “Would you happen to have a spare?”

Ike shrugs
Ideruba I like the concept.
Lily sighs Missing one eye would be really bad for combat… You lose a range of vision