Super Serums RP

Scott looked at Simon and called 911. After a short call, Scott put his phone away. “They’ll be here in a few minutes.”

Ivan has several insects weave a bandage for Simon. He also has ants search Blastzones person.

Blake stays by Simon’s side.

“huh. He did say that, right?” He looked at everyone for validation

The ants quickly find…absolutely nothing.

“Something along zose lines.” Ivan looks at Simon. “Ve can ask him ven he vakes. In za meantime, my beetles are scouting za factory, and zere may still be some survivors. Let’s go, but somevone needs to keep an eye on Simon, preferably not za dog, no offense to jou Blake.”

“I’m not leaving Simon.” Blake said sternly.

“Ivan nods. Understood, but ve need somevone else too. Jou stay and come tell us if somezing goes wrong.”

“Got it!” Blake enthusiastically said.

Scott sat down next to Simon. “I’ll stay here with Simon.” He proceeded to wait for medical assistance to arrive.

"So, whats your name?’ Blake asks Scott.

“Scott.” He responded to Blake.

Jeff sat nearby. He looked…a little out of it.

Ivan nods at Scott and gestures for Jeff, Bailey and the trio to follow.

Bailey follows

Jeff blinks, gets up, and follows silently.

The ambulance arrives, and Simon is hustled to the emergency room and patched up. Somewhere in the middle of all that, Frederick arrives and takes him back to the lab.

Blake goes back to the lab to see Simon, but he makes sure to stay out of site.

Ike follows punching his spare clone down.
He simply states with tears in his eyes “Let’s go.”

As the group runs inside, they are greeted by a blazing inferno. There are several cries for help in several directions. There is one visible victim who is identifiable as the foreman.

1 Like