Super Serums RP

“AHH! HELP ME!” The foreman screams, pinned to the ground by a metal beam. All around are other victims in similar situations.

1 Like

Ike forms Lily next to him and she takes off her ■■■■■ trying to pat out the flames.

Bailey ran to the foreman. He tried lifting it, but failed “crap. Anyone here got super strength or anything of the sort by any chance!?”

Ivan ran up and attempted to lift it. He made the beam budge, but couldn’t lift it higher than a few inches. “I’ll do my best, but hurry up and get him out!”

Ike summons Ideruba and they try helping
Ike Lily. I wish you would put on a ■■■■■ as you’re a girl of all things.

Bailey began to drag the man out “come on, we can do this.”

Blake walks up to the front door of the Laboratory and barks loudly.

Scott walks into the wreckage, notices the victims, and rushes to one. He started to lift up the metal bar keeping them pinned.

1 Like

Ivan grunts as the beam begins to get heavier and heavier.

OOC What?

OOC: I was going with the idea that the beam felt heavier and heavier, unless someone wants the beam to be a shapeshifter or someone with gravity powers.

1 Like

OOC Also this has nothing to do with weight

OOC: I mean, maybe if he alters his density, but if he is a shapeshifter maybe that doesn’t change. Matau shapeshifting or Wonder Twins Shapeshifting?

OOC: But why is the beam getting heavier and heavier? :stuck_out_tongue:

Blake’s barking brings out Frederick. He looks out from the door. “Who’s there?”

OOC: right, back on track.
As Ivan looks up, the beam is slowly growing bigger. Ivan reacts with surprise, but he and Scott continue to lift it for the sake of the foreman. “A little bit faster please!” Ivan summons a swarm of flies to help lift the beam, but this help is quickly negated by the growing beam.

2 Likes

Scott began to use both phantom hands to lift the beam up. “This is heavy, even for me!”

“I wan to see Simon, Mr. White Lab-coat Man.” Blake insisted.

“Simon is unavailable right now- oh, it’s you.” He stops. “Hm…very well. follow me.”
He takes you to the right-most door, the small but lived in bedroom with the Star Wars poster. Simon lays on the bed, asleep. There’s an IV tube sticking into his arm.

“Thanks, Mr.” Blake said in a hushed voice before hopping and curling on the foot of Simon’s bed.

OOC this is probably my last post for the night.

1 Like

Bailey continued dragging the foreman out