Super Serums RP

Blake bolts after Ivan.

@Bobofoot “Simon, I was wondering where you were.”

OOC Gosh! Simon is only 14! I thought he was like 28!

OOC Where did 28 come from Also would a lab assistant be over 18 when they would be in college or their break year

Aris sits his hotel, listening in on “Weaver” and Ike’s conversation. “All very interesting. They could be useful.”

OOC Ide’s Correction. They can make clones.
IC Ide comments afterwards “I wouldn’t mind letting certain people live over for free. I have a decent home. Though rent is a pain. We can split it multiple ways and it would all be fine. You wanna live over?”

Bailey rushed over to Ivan “how’s the arm?” @ToaTumult

OOC: Same difference…

I also caught that Evangelion reference in the name…

OOC Which one. I dont remember making one…

The way the character is right now

This would make more sense with the original trio and Oswald ( I already mentioned this on a discord server we both are on but eh.)

IC: Weaver cocks his head, and nods once.

“I seem to have neglected my duties in understanding this place, and you seem to provide a way for me to fix that. I will join you, I just need to retrieve an item from my hotel room. Choose a place to meet me and I will follow you to the area from there.”

He pauses a moment, and scratches his mask with a hand. “And…and you wouldn’t happen to know any good jobs to do with computers or such would you? I probably need one if I’m going to stay here for a while.”

OOC: Lilith… I mean, it’s not really exusive to Eva…

OOC: @Kirathel The powers increase when I say so. :stuck_out_tongue: I mean, there is a system, but that’s really all you get to know. And @LTVmocs, you get a new clone, so shush. :stuck_out_tongue:

And yeah, Simon is super young. Suspiciously young…

IC: Simon grins at Blake. "Yeah, sorry about that. I was building a dog house when I heard there was a commotion.

He narrows his eyes at Lauren. “Hm…”

“One not caused by me,” Lauren is quick to point out. “Beastmaster, how close are we?”

Ideruba nods “Heck yeah. My college would totally take more help. You good with chemistry? I wanna reverse engineer the serum.”

Ike gently takes a step closer to him as subtly as he can “Let’s go, guys! Whats my nickname? Mentally ill lunatic? A trio of idiots? That guy who technically kills himself a lot via clones”
Lily “Hey. Don’t look down on us.”

OOC [quote=“Bobofoot, post:937, topic:41500”]
@LTVmocs, you get a new clone, so shush. :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]

Their still not sure if it’s an ally soooo Meh…

Oh. It was a cooler way of saying Lily as a name. So I just made Lily is nickname

1 Like

Aris changes into more formal attire, and walks outside to his car. He hops in, and drives over to Frederick’s lab. Upon arriving, he enters and looks around for a receptionist or something.

“My main two suspicions are either the trio, because they can make clones, or Lauren, because she has weird eyes and it looked like her.” Blake said as he walked next to Simon.

Ike “We can make clones and clothes for them so they aren’t nude. And Laser eyes? She can’t do that. At least from what I know.”

Lauren starts. “Uh, how’d you know about my eyes? I’ve had my sunglasses on this entire time.”

As Aris tries to enter the lab, he finds the door is barred. After a moment, it opens and Frederick peaks out. “Yes?”

OOC good point, derp.

OOC Dog might be sentient. It doesn’t have to be smart

2 Likes

“Hello, I’m Eric. I’m hoping I can apply for a job here. May I enter?”