Super Serums RP

OOC good roast

OOC: DON’T ROAST THE PUPPY! :stuck_out_tongue:

And when’s someone going to reply IC? :stuck_out_tongue:

OOC I thought I was saying something that made sense. Afterall it just got intelligence. Maybe it doesn’t know how to use it. I wouldn’t after experiencing it for a couple days

Frederick squints at you in disbelief.
“What? Why should I hire you? How many PhDs do you have?”

1 Like

IC: Daniel’s mood changes. He seems to loosen up, and claps Ide’ on the shoulder. He looks at him intently, the bug-eyes of the gas mask gleaming like black jewels. His earlier hesitation is gone, replaced by an almost offputting enthusiasm.

“We’ll meet at this college of yours tomorrow. I have a feeling you may be on to something, friend.”

Beneath the mask, Daniel’s mouth is twisted into a warped grin.
“Something very interesting indeed. I’ll see you tomorrow.”

“…also where is the college? I didn’t finish memorizing the map of this town. Or would the Wal-Mart be better?”

Ideruba freezes “I work there. Never. Trust me.” Wonder if I can get a promotion.
He hands a map to him and circles an apartment block “Meet me at these gates. I’ll continue searching for clues”

OOC Is there a way to get more money than usual? Or everyone gets 100. Also do weapons and such duplicate when he makes clones?

IC: Daniel takes the map and nods once.

“Tomorrow at 12:00 PM. I’ll bring my items.”

He turns, walking back towards the hotel and eventually disappearing from view of Ide’ and the others.

OOC: Goodnight all.

1 Like

Ideruba continues searching for clues around town.

“Well the clone of you had It so I assumed you had weird eyes as well.”

“Two sir. One in human biology and one in chemistry.”

OOC 32 with those degrees. Must be successful.

Like honestly. Stop being a hitman and just do work.

1 Like

OOC: More money than usual? What do you mean?

Also, before you get your hopes up about weapons:

ALL SERUM USERS ARE LIMITED TO KNIVES/SMOKE BOMBS/SIMILAR STUFF WHEN IT COMES TO WEAPONRY
That means no firearms, frag grenades, or lethal weaponry. They can have tools (Swiss army knives, rope, ect.). This is to insure that Aris/Vigilance (Where is he btw?) Aren’t just completely outclassed for wanting to be powerless characters.

IC: Frederick seems to be considering something.
“Two, eh…that’s more than I have…hm, no thank you. I’m afraid there are no positions open at the moment…well wait a minute, there might be one…” He looks at Aris. “What kind of job are you looking for?”

1 Like

OOC anything is lethal. Knives are. Smoke bombs are. Alcohol bombs are.

I meant getting raises like more then the 10 per hour thing.

OOC: Shuriken? :stuck_out_tongue:

OOC Katana? Kunai?

The trio become naruto knock offs

IC: Vigilance is hanging in his apartment looking out the window. He sees Ivan and company dart past. Well, time to get some info. Conner said as he ran out the door towards the group.

OOC: I meant like, firearms and stuff. No alchohol bombs. And no swords or other esoteric weaponry either. :stuck_out_tongue:

As for getting raises…I’ve kinda been ignoring the money system, so why not. Everybody gets a 5 dollar raise.

OOC: Lauren gets a $5 allowance from nowhere? :stuck_out_tongue:

OOC: Who says they’re authentic? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

But is it really that annoying? ; - ;

“Just routine lab work is fine sir. I just moved here, and I think this would suit me rather nicely.”

Blake watches a green piece of paper fall from the sky in front of him, he then eats it.

2 Likes