Super Serums RP

“Thanks.”

THe bus stops next to Triple Spades.
“So, there was a gang war here last week, and with the serums and all…yeah. Bye.” THe bus driver pushes the two off his bus and rapidly drives away.

Ike gets up with a new light in his eyes. He forms Ide in front of him with the knife and he runs at the bootleg

Lauren looks around for any signs of the fight.

She see’s fireworks and lasers flying from a spot five blocks away.

Not!L dances around their attacks with unnatural speed and flexibility, almost like a puppet getting yanked around on strings. The eye lasers are getting less frequent and with shorter duration though… and Brendan’s fire blasts have stopped.

Ike forms Oswald “Go check on Brendan.” He looks at Ideruba “Attack as fast as you can. It doesn’t matter if you disappate.” Ideurba nods and attacks faster.
Ike puts on his goggles that were over his neck over his mask and grabs a large rock to use as a club

Lauren immediately runs towards the explosions, yelling for Conner to follow.

Brendan is lying on what’s left of his side, groaning. Both of his arms, legs, and most of his lower body has been erased.
“D-don’t…don’t worry about me. I’ll be fine in a bit. Just ran out of steam, that’s all.”

The Not!L begins to flee, running a bit faster than Ide can keep up with.

Ike “Keep on him. He’s more important than us.” He runs in behind Not! and hitting her over the head

Lauren comes around the corner, finding the match. “There you are,” she growls with a smirk.

Not! stops, howling in rage when she sees Lauren. A wave of energy explodes off her, temporarily flooring Ike.
“YOU!” She howls in rage. Her eyes glow to take a shot…
but the left one cracks and shatters like glass and she howls in pain and falls to the ground.

Ideruba disappates and Ike grabs the knife. He kneels down and puts it to her chest before he sighs and puts it away “What an op power… Maybe it shouldn’t stay…”

Lauren approaches her doppelganger. “You have a name?” she asks quietly.

IC: Daniel has since returned to his room in the hotel (having apparently gotten up after Aris didn’t answer him), and is mapping the sewer systems, or rather looking at maps of them. Could be useful for if he needs to get around quickly later…or get out of unpleasant situations then.

He looks at his computer for a moment longer, shutting down and closing it a moment later. He needs something to do is all. Tomorrow he’ll have met with the contact, have a real place to stay, and a job too. Maybe he could start getting more serum then, or…actually doing something.

OOC: Daniel Gray reflects on how his previous attempts to shoehorn himself into the plot have failed, and contemplates using a 4th Wall Transcension Jutsu to teleport into the sewers and kidnap Not-Lauren to create a super serum using her DNA or something equally cartoonishly unfeasible.

Also going to bed. Hopefully by tomorrow I’ll be able to do something significant.

2 Likes

“Lauren. Lauren Rose.” She growls.

OOC: Kira, just hanging around the group creepily and avoiding people isn’t going to get you in the plot. Aris was offline and couldn’t respond. Just be patient, you’ll have your shot, I’m working on it.

Ideruba takes over and replies sarcastically “Noooo. Totally doesn’t have name. What a surprise? People have names?”

Lauren doesn’t dignify Id’s sarcasm with a response. “So you decided to take that too.” She sighs, shaking her head. “You have any friends, Ms Rose?”

Ideruba “Seems too insane to have any. Just like me.”
Ike “Just you. Only you.”

Lauren glares at Ideruba. “Please. Give me a minute.”

“Just Kara.”