Super Serums RP

“Rome beat Greece. I’ll be Diana. And same side of what? Are you guys in some war?”

“That’s fine, Greece was cooler. And I’m talking about you killing people. If what Ivan and Blake said was true, it wasn’t some accident. You attacked them deliberately. Care to elaborate?”

“Oh. That.” She shrugs. “I was panicking, alright? And they were attacking me, so…”

Ike “No one cares about the existance of other sentient species”

“Can you just run us through your day today?” Artemis takes another bite of her ice cream. “How you realized that you were here, why you started panicking, what happened about the time you killed Brendan’s brother.”

Ike sighs and gets up “Bren. Lets go.”

Brendan nods. “I’m going with Ike. You sure you can handle your reflection?”

Diana: “I woke up, and I felt this… pull, like from a magnet. It felt dizzying, as if I was falling in a black hole. And then it was just people everywhere, all in my face, talking and asking who I was and I… well, my eyes just sort of exploded. I tried to run away from the pull, but… but I think it got me. After that, my mind was clouded, and I felt forced to act, in ways I didn’t want to, until…” She rubs her eye, which still looks almost like a broken mirror, impossible cracks running through it. “Then I saw you, and I felt you look straight through me, and the pull was gone, and I just… fell.”

Ike stretches and pulls out his his knife

Brendan yawns and stretches, blue flames dancing around his fingertips.
“So, where too first?”

“Well.” Artemis isn’t quite sure what to say. “I guess you’re good then, unless your mind gets clouded again. As for the whole war thing… I’m not quite sure. This morning the doctor’s lab assistant attacked me. Well, threatened to. I kinda hit him first.” She decides to take another bite of ice cream. “After that I think he started turning the others against me. You being a bit confused didn’t help things. Blake almost killed me when I found them again. I think things are okay for the moment, but I can’t trust them. Not right now. But Brendan seems okay, and the quartet are supporting me, so I guess there are sides forming.”

OOC: BRB, lunch.

1 Like

OOC: Same, I’ll probably be out till the evening. Bye for now.

2 Likes

Ideruba “Can you explain those ‘Fake’ people earlier.”

Aris pretends to not notice, and takes a turn down an alley, which should lead to the street on the other side.

OOC: School is tough :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

“Do you want me to go with Ike, or stick around with you?” Conner asks as he finished up his cone.

Artemis finishes her ice cream. “I’m ready to go when Diana is.”

Ike wonders “Where can I get knives…”

OOC Should conner go with you or Ivan?

1 Like

OOC Hes with Lauren… Sooo What?

Wait, who went to go to the sewer?

OOC: I’m done with some school and on a break, what’d I miss while I was gone?