Super Serums RP

Jules makes her way back towards the library, cautious for any signs of combat.

Shell stops when he realizes he can’t hurt you.
“Who are you? I saw you talking to that weeb in charge of the south streeters.”

“Back? Back where?” She seems a little confused.

Jules see’s all that has gone on so far.

1 Like

Jules climbs to the top of a roof and hides there, watching Shell and Daniel’s conversation. She takes a brief look away to get a good view of the battlefield, hoping to find anything worth scavenging before going back to watching them.

IC: Gray folds his arms and looks at Shell. “I’m an observer. On my merry way to go about my day until I see a large number of people fighting. And I came to see why. Other reasons, but mainly cause. And yes, I did. He said you were in command of the…other people. What’s so important about this library you are fighting over again?”

He looks around, distinctly wondering where the police are/were/why there are none here. Maybe they showed up earlier and went home?

OOC amazing
IC Pawn decides to go to the library to grab a book

Ike looks at Bren “So um. What do you think she’s doing? Hope the Myco aren’t hurt”

OOC What in the world happened?

1 Like

Jules, having failed previously to discover the library’s supposed importance, listens closely as she can from a nearby rooftop.

1 Like

OOC: I have no idea what I missed

1 Like

Bailey patiently waits for an answer

“The library? He’s attacking us over the library?” Shell seems annoyed. “I knew it. What did he tell you, that it was an important strategic position or something? I’ve lived in this town all my life, and Fred is a former coworker of mine. I hate his guts, so we aren’t great friends, but he would always blabber on about the chinese comics he got at the library. He’s attacking usjust to read the latest issue of his weeb trash.”

Pawn comes up on the gang war.

Bren shakes his head. “I don’t know… we better hurry.” You’re almost to the Myco kingdom.

@The people who are confused: Read it, it hasn’t been that long. :stuck_out_tongue:

Bailey got an answer, but realizing he misheard it, Diana repeats herself. “Where are you trying to go back to?”

“Where the hell do you think? Home, obviously. my home”

Pawn pauses and groans “Not mother ■■■■■■■ again… Another gang war.”

Lauren glances around her. “The environment is changing. I don’t think the Ruht would survive here. Seems more suited for… mushrooms?”

1 Like

Aris walks through he city.

IC: Daniel stares expressionlessly (due the whole gas mask thing) at Shell. “So this entire gang war is because you two hate each other and…basically really really REALLY hate each other.”

He stares at Shell in silence for a moment. “So all you guys are is regular dudes, not hardened criminals who have powers?”

Jules, overhearing Shell, ponders to herself. Would someone really attack a library just to read stuff? She decides to remain put and continue listening.

Shell shrugs. “Honestly, I didn’t even really think of it as a gang war. Everyone has that one neighbor that they just can’t stand. Now all of a sudden, superpowers are for sale, and this is just the end result. No one really liked each other here before anyway.”

Diana shrugs. “Just go home, man. We’re still in your world. But uh, we’re kinda in the middle of a war, kay?” She runs past you, laser firing another Myco house on her way to the castle.

Ike Should this even be happening?
Lily No. None of this should exist

“oh.” Bailey looks confused for a second and thinks Ivan and the others are here, gotta find them

He runs towards the myco, looking for his comrades

I am curious though. Why the war?

Aris considers his options. Planting bombs underneath the Doctor’s lab could work, although getting bombs that powerful could be a problem.