Svella, the Mist Boxer

Gosh it’s been a while. Two years I want to say. All right! Let’s go. This is Svella, a feisty little boxer with the power to control steam and vapor.
Svella, the Mist Boxer

Svella, the Mist Boxer

Svella is a simple lady. She just really likes punching things. She uses her mastery of vapor to augment her fighting style. She can eject steam from the vials on her arms to propel her punches, she can use the vials on her back and shoulders to move more quickly or create cloaking clouds of mist, and she can leap into the air with the small vials on her legs. She can even use her unique “Vapor Sense” to feel water vapor’s position and movement in her vicinity, allowing her to dodge unseen blows and attacks effortlessly.

Svella, the Mist Boxer

Svella, Back Detail

Svella uses two Impact Damper Gauntlets to carry the maximum amount of force behind her punches without injuring her arms. This lets her fight at full strength.The gauntlets can fold up on her shoulders when not in use or be stored on her back.

Svella, Gauntlets

Svella, Folded

Svella, Gauntlets stored

I had a few main focus points on this MOC: theme, color distribution, and articulation. I really wanted her to have little steam vials and hydraulic ram gauntlets to go with the whole vapor element theme. For articulation, Svella has mobile shoulder joints! She can pull off some pretty neat poses with the extra range of motion those give her. She’s also light enough to not have any issues with limbs bending from gravity.

Svella, fistBUMP!

Svella, Relaxing

I’d say my main gripe with how this turned out is that some of the textures on the back and legs are a little rougher than I would like. Might try to clean that up in the future.

Anyways, that was Svella! I hope you liked her! As always, thoughts, suggestions for improvement, saying hi, any of that is appreciated! For anyone interested in a few more photos and her full lore and description, check out the album here: Svella | Flickr

MSEP out!

41 Likes

Nice gribbling!

I really like the use of that car hood on the chest, and the gribbling details are also really nice!

very good greebles, though not feeling the arms; too flat?

I love the mechanical look, especially in the legs.

I love the color use and shaping. 9/10

This is some inspirational work.

I agree, it deffenitly is