Tahu Mata and Vezok Brickheadz!!!

This is a Lego Ideas thing I tried to put up, but I was denied for making “remakes of previous sets”, so I was pretty bummed. This is my first topic outside of Brickonicle, so let’s see how it goes.

Yup, so this is Tahu. I wanted to make him very close to the original character, because he is so iconic. I redid his Hau like five times (that’s only barely an exaggeration) until I was satisfied. I gave him a “Slizer hand”, and a sword, and even a gear. I’m very proud of him.

Vezok I had some more fun with. Of course, designing on LDD isn’t the best mocing tool, or else I would have made a bigger spike mohawk, a different harpoon weapon, and used Aaron’s silver crossbow piece as a Zamor launcher. Overall, I’m happy with him, I’m proud of the face.

Sorry about the wacky images, I would have cropped them (it’s just I don’t know how). I hope you like these, because I’m bad at mocing. Have a fantastic day, and please leave feedback!

29 Likes

Tahu looks like he has an angry little squid face. XD These are pretty solid looking little builds.

1 Like

I tried to replicate the top part and bottom part of the mask. It’s very difficult with this size, however.

1 Like

Well done, you did a great job on these, I love them.

*Piraka Rap plays in distance

1 Like

I’ve made my own Tahu before, which I’ll probably share here at some point. But I really like yours. Very small and compact. Being a primarily-LDD user, I totally get what you’re saying. But for the limitations, Vezok is pretty good as well.

Thanks! I’d love to see your Tahu!

Looks amazing.

1 Like

These are pretty good, Vezok’s feet look a little weird though.

2 Likes

At least they don’t look as weird as my Brickhead Vulture’s feet. Should I post my three Homecoming ones?

Sure, in a different topic of course.

1 Like

Alright, and now they’re out

1 Like

Bionicle Brickheads would be something cool that LEGO could do if they wanted to pay homage to the fans without investing a lot of time/money.

1 Like

Should I make more? If so, who should I make? I was thinking about making six bad and good guys (one for each color) (Please don’t suggest Onua Mata. Certain mask are difficult to replicate) (don’t worry about suggesting Ehlek, I’m doing him anyways)

1 Like

Pridak and Brutaka would be two votes of mine

1 Like

I would do Pridak, but I’m already making a Barraki