Tan Robot

I based this one of a kangaroo. It’s able to jump higher in the air compared to other robots due to it more powerful legs, it also is a scout.

Other Robots:

32 Likes

It lacks a pouch.

Tan Robot tend to look good from a slump pose, I think the waist could be better but still maintain good curves-

3 Likes

I see what you mean, and I agree with you on the waist thing, it’s been annoying me for some time.

thanks man!

nice very industrial

1 Like

In my opinion it looks a bit like a gundam or a mech and since those are awesome this MOC is awesome. The head looks really good, and when i first saw it i didn’t even realize it was LEGO probably because i just woke up, but that doesn’t change that the head looks great. Since it’s based on a kangaroo though i think it should have a pouch.

1 Like

I really like it, the head is the best part

1 Like

ok, this is the best one. I really dig how it looks. The proportions are wacky but they fit the overall theme, seeing as it is based off of a kangaroo. I do think you should sprinkle some red in the legs, though.

1 Like

thanks man, and bout that pouch thing, not all kangaroos have a pouch, only the females kangaroos have pouches.

just saying…

thanks though man!