Tell Me About Your Dreams

I can just imagine Eljay dreaming that he walks into a store and all of the 2015 sets have the 2001 Miru on and he buys them all

4 Likes

I dreamt that all the skin on my face dried up and started peeling off in the middle of the night, then on my way to the hospital, one of my molars popped open? The top of it just broke off basically. And I looked at it and there was a cascade of blood, and the piece that broke off looked more like a smashed cherry than anything else.

then the doctors told me I have snakeitis and only have 2 months to do human things before I snake.

8 Likes

I dreamed I ran into the field behind our house and fell into a pit, and it turned out Korgot was digging it, and a Skull Spider took over my body, somehow controlling be without being on my face, and sent me to the computer to post about the events on these MB’s, but I was ordered to post it on the dreams topic and say it was a dream.

well, okay, the Spider told me to say I made up the part about posting here.

5 Likes

For some reason i dreamt i was with @Political_Slime and we had to disarm bombs underwater

4 Likes

#BUT WHY DID YOU CUT THE RED WIRE MAN

we almost had it

5 Likes

I’m sorry
It looked so trustworthy

4 Likes

So were you two killed in the dreamscape?

Nah
we ended up in some kind of castle in a giant underwater cave

2 Likes

I had an interesting dream last night, where I was at Toys R Us and all the Skull Villains were in stock. However, something else caught my eye, several 2 in 1 packs featuring Skull Scorpio and Skull Warrior, Skull Basher and Skull Warrior, and Skull Scorpio and MM vs SG. Each 2 in 1 pack was $20 and I ended up picking up the one with Skull Scorpio and MM vs SG. Upon purchasing it, I walked out the store and woke up disappointed that it never really happened.

9 Likes

story of my life

Last night I dreamed that a new BIONICLE animation got leaked. The Toa left Lewa and went on without him. Then, he rejoins them, but he’s got a Skull Spider on his face and he attacks them, so they kill Lewa and toss him off the ledge where the bridge used to be.

8 Likes

NO…you are a sick man! you awful human being!

/s?

Was there ever a time that you woke up and found the sets right beside you?

2 Likes

Well I did once dream of getting a set that I got the next day, if that counts.

2 Likes

Done that…

but the next day was my birthday, so ya know.

last night i dreamt that i found 3 winter 2016 sets and i was the first one to show them to the public here on the boards. everybody respected me and i was finally a well known and important member of the bionicle community.
but it was just a dream… :unamused:

7 Likes

Hey man. Everyone in the bionicle community is cool. Bring well known n such doesn’t matter.

2 Likes

Yeah, if you are well known, that means that more people can not like you.

4 Likes

I dreamt i got skull warrior and the mask of control somehow

;n;

1 Like

I dreamt the Never-Ending Crossover Adventure.
I can’t.

2 Likes