Tell Me About Your Dreams

Last night I had quite the dream. I was taking some pictures in my laundry for a topic on the boards, when suddenly @LelouchViBritannia walked in out of nowhere and shouted, “What are you doing here?!”. I was confused and tried to ask what he was talking about, but instead he yelled “This is my domain!” He then tossed a brick into one of the active laundry machines, causing it to shake like crazy. In fact, the shaking got so crazy that the entire laundry machine shot up at the ceiling, ripping the entire house from its foundation. The house began to soar towards that moon from Majora’s Mask and was swallowed whole.

10 Likes

clearly @LelouchViBritannia owns your dreams now

4 Likes

You entered the Looch hole.

You never enter the Looch hole

6 Likes

I’ve never had a nightmare, but the closest thing I have had to one was my brain frantically attempting to imagine one.

Well, when you hear the word “nightmare”, you think, hmm, nightmare. Could it possibly be derived from “night-mirror”, that’s what my childlike brain began to think. A nightmare, a literal dark mirror.

So, naturally, I watched Daffy Duck stare into a purple-hued mirror for a few unforgettable seconds. Daffy reached out, and the mirror’s surface acted like water, the membrane rippling at his touch.

I dunno. That’s my experiences with that are called “nightmares”.

1 Like

Lol, that was me as a kid.

How so?

the night-mirror.

1 Like

Have any of you had any dreams where you just shot out of your bed like in movies?

I have, and I was about to scream as well.

Also, I had a nightmare and woke up screaming, then I realized my screams was my alarm going off and a woke up for real.

1 Like

Once in my life. Nightmare about a terrorist attack or something.

I had this dream 2 nights ago, well I had several but this one was the most horrific. Because of all the waiting for leaks, I dreamed I found the 2016 catalog. Just as I opened it to the Bionicle page I was attacked by a sabertooth tiger who knocked me off this cliff that appeared out of nowhere. Eljay saved me and threw off his mask to reveal his face, although his mouth and chin were blurred. He told me illumanati didn’t want me to see the catalog. Kennedy then came and told me to defeat the illumanati I had to eat the all seeing eye. I climbed Mt Everest and got bitten by a mosquito. I panicked and ran all the way to the hospital, where they told me I had 30mins to live. I got the LEGO catalog back and died before I could read it, in my bed. I woke up and found there was no LEGO catalog, you have no idea of how frustrated I was after that.

4 Likes

I wanted to get Brutaka so much at one time he was always on my mind. I once had a dream that I was on a holiday with my maths teacher and a friend, in the gift shop of the hotel there was a second hand Brutaka that I could not afford. Another dream I had was of me walking in to my local Aldi (anyone who has been to Aldi will know that they don’t sell toys) and on the wall was a full set of bionicle titans, I picked up a Brutaka and a Maxilos and Spinax and took them to the counter only to be told that they were only selling the boxes. Before the end of the dream I walked out of the store crying.

Oh I have…

and I have a bunk bed…

and I sleep n the bottom…

you see were this is going.

i tried out bineural beats to help me achieve a lucid dream last night. i told myself: “the next thing that’ll happen will be in a dream”. after some time i opened my eyes and thought i was dreaming. i tried to fly through my wall, but nothing happened. that’s when i noticed that i was in fact awake. but suddently i felt an immense power cursing through my body as if i was about to fly away. that really scared me, so i hit my head againt the wall, through my headphones away and turned of the bineural beats.

i’m gonna try this again this night xD

EDIT:
if it works, i’m gonna link to the bineural beats here, so you can try out lucid dreaming as well. it’s pretty fun!

1 Like

Last night I dreamed I met a few of you IRL. I remember that @ColdGoldLazarus was there, among others.

2 Likes

Interesting.
Do you recall what I looked like in your dream? XD

Actually, yes. I recall that you were blonde, and some other things.

1 Like

Lol, ok.

1 Like

uh uh

1 Like

I had the oddest dream last night…

something about Once Upon a Time and finishing a MOC…

i dreamt that i’d steal about 25 kanohi masks from my school xD
no idea why my school had kanohi masks or why i would steal them, but the teacher caught and killed me.

4 Likes