Tell Me About Your Dreams

You didn’t succumb to the resurrection rhyme, the accursed mantra of the heathens.

2 Likes

Look who’s talking. :stuck_out_tongue:

So I just finally listened to the 'Nak and Jay about Bionicle Marketing, and it was the first time that I learned that “The Dream” was a common phenomenon among fans (which is why I tracked down this topic). I’ve had this many times, my last one being in the last weak of so. Ironically, in it, when I walked into Walmart and found the hidden shelf of Bionicle sets (Tahu Nuva, Takadox, Brutaka, Nocturn and a Bohrok Kal, I think?), I shook myself, in the dream, to check if I was dreaming again, as I have had it quite often. This made me even more disapointing when I awoke.

I had a dream a while ago where I was watching an indoor kids’ soccer match in this massive track and field area and Wario just waltzes in like he owns the place and sets up a massive plastic castle-themed boxing ring for illegal child boxing and starts recruiting the kids who apprehensively go along with it and none of the parents cared while only a small handful were actually present.

I was considering calling the cops on Wario when I woke up.

I’m still considering it.

5 Likes

Here’s one of the few bionicle-related dreams i’ve had: Jet the Hawk, Tahu and Kopaka were announced for smash bros. Ghid was pretty excited about Kopaka, and… and was also inside of my home.

Also the internet freaked out over the Jet the Hawk render having nipples

3 Likes

was? :eye::eye:

2 Likes

The eyes loaded later than the rest of the post and jumpscared me lol

3 Likes

I once had a dream where I had gone on a trip to a brick factory for some reason. Some generic civilian ran inside the building, only for it to immediately explode. Out of the burning brick factory stepped a man in a white suit and top hat covered in multicoloured polka dots, who claimed to be “Mr Weeto”.

I also distinctively remember a dream concerning track and field events where every single participant, crew member and audience member was a Teletubby.

4 Likes

I had a dream where I thought I was dreaming but I couldn’t wake up so I started thinking it was real.

And then I woke up.

3 Likes

I had a dream that I became a Toa, and I was trying to kill some terrorists in Tennessee. They chased me into this huge aquarium, and I was locked in an elevator. Then I noticed that the tanks were filled with nightmarish tentacled beings that were trying to break through and eat me. I screamed and ran down a hall as they smashed the glass, and I then fell through a window. I fell about 90 stories before I realized that I hadn’t hit the ground yet, and then I woke up.

2 Likes

How do you know you’re not still dreaming?

Because he’s back in a world where Ghid exists.

Dreams are what they are because Ghid does not naturally exist there.

I had a dream that I dated roodaka, and we fell in love. Then i woke up.

Screw my life.

I dreamed a really cool bass riff but I forgot it

4 Likes

I dreamed about defending my home from a burglar with a stick, however the stick was enchanted or something and with every hit the burglar got more wooden, like a really weird reverse Pinocchio.

3 Likes

I had a dream (or maybe a nightmare) where I was Spider-Man from the Spider-Man: Far from Home movie, and I was fighting evil warriors in the universe of the Inheritance Cycle books. So, I leaped onto this random dragon, and got into an aerial fight with this guy wearing a Mandalorian helmet (except it had no visor: just a black void where the guy’s face should have been). I fired a napalm web (didn’t know that Spider-Man could do that) into the guy’s helmet, right where his face should have been. He screams in pain, and ignites from the inside out. After he falls from the sky, two more of him show up, and I get into a bigger fight. More jumping around, swinging, lighting stuff on fire, etc. Then I leap towards the wing of one of their dragons, and I fire a web to swing onto its back. The web is a napalm web, however, and burns right through the dragon’s wing. Then I fell several hundred feet, and die on hitting the ground. My view switches to third-person, and I see my horribly mangled remains on the ground, and the dragon riders walking over to look at me. Then I wake up.

1 Like

I don’t think this is a good sign

1 Like

It is when you wake up and find that Peter Parker died to the world in the next movie.

no, I mean falling in your dream and not waking up before you hit the ground.

4 Likes

It’s common enough in my dreams. I don’t know why. Maybe I read to many fantasy and sci-fi books. (Not including Bionicle literature)