That Awkward Moment when(...)

Yep…

TAMW your online friends just make your day average again

2 Likes

TAMW you watched a Godzilla Movie and than a review of the say Godzilla Movie just for laughs.

It’s Bulk Balk

TAMW you will miss Mixels more than Bionicle :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Did I make you change your avatar?
Sorry…

That Awkward Moment when you hear about Force Friday coming up again, and you get really excited for all the new Star Wars stuff. Then you realize that you are a young teen and your parents would never let you go to a midnight release for toys, and you will spend this year the same as the last one, watching haul videos all day on Force Friday.

3 Likes

Just to double-check, isn’t FF on September 29th this year?

TAMW you have a dream saying it’s August 6th and you missed the first 2 days of school, and then you wake up freaking out only to realize it’s August 26th.

I thought it was on the 30th this year.

You’re right. I’ve heard it’s the 29th from most sources. Guess I was misinformed. :confused:

1 Like

That awkward moment when you shave and the first thing your brother says is “you really look like Meso now”

1 Like

Well that is really awkward.

TAMW you make a typo and end up on ebya.ca http://www.premiumdomainlistings.com/product/ebya.ca/

4 Likes

How does that man have SO MUCH RANGE!?!

TAMW you misread “Bad luck Brian” as “Bad luck Brain” and you think they’r talking about Pinky and the Brain, and you get harassed for it.

TAMW your computer takes an hour to copy a 2 gb file…

5 Likes

TAMW You found out that Optimus Prime’s Japanese Voice Actor also voice DCAU’s Batman and The Lego Movie’s Bad Cop/Good Cop, too!

1 Like

TAMW you though you left a tab of Ven spotlight on, but you realize the background music was from a Vinesauce video.

TAMW you are listening to (Don’t) Give Hate a Chance by Jamiroquai
and you think you keep hearing “can’t you see it’s Canon Love” at one part during the song

2 Likes

TAMW you say “Good Morning” to someone in the middle of the afternoon.

3 Likes

TAMW you play so much Overwatch during the free weekend I’m a cheapskate that when you finally go outside you see someone in orange pants and think you’re back in the game for a second…

4 Likes

TAMW your younger bother’s friends think you are 22 because you haven’t shaved in a month

3 Likes