That Awkward Moment when(...)

TAMW you read on BS01 that Mantax is “The Stingray” and you thought for 9 years that he was a Manta Ray based on his name

2 Likes

no
impossible
it absolutely cannot be

HE’S A STINGRAY?!?

7 Likes

Wait seriously?
I was wrong all this time…

1 Like

TBF Sting rays and manta rays are really similar.

Lego probably didn’t expect kids to know the difference,

Nope, definitely see mantax as a manta ray

EDIT: TAMW the computer decides to paste the same image instead of different images

5 Likes

TAMW you overhear a salesperson trying to pitch the apple tv as a gaming device to your technologically illiterate parent (I promise I’m not joking about that.) and have to step in to prevent them from buying something stupid.

4 Likes

TAMW you find Kopaka 2015’s shield piece in a Lego Ninjago set

Also TAMW you’ve been swooshing wrong your whole life

17 Likes

TAMW you’re around someone and not looking directly at them, and they ask if you want some food, and you respond (in any way, in my case I said no thanks) and it turns out they were talking to their sister.

4 Likes

TAMW You clock in on someone’s else timesheet instead of your before you correct that mistake.

1 Like

TAMW the figure you want is 150$ and you only have like 4$

this happens to me way too often

10 Likes

TAMW your German teacher didn’t know that trees are plants.

4 Likes

TAMW you text your younger sister, but you have no idea how 13-year-old girls talk…And when you try to be “cool” with her, you end up looking like an idiot. :confused: Yes, I legitimately thought this was how people her age talked with one another.

Edit:

Are you asking what it means? If so, it means “Could you do me a favor”, or “Be nice/helpful”

13 Likes

“Would you be a lamb” ? :grimacing:

2 Likes

People that age talk that way.
Sarcastically.

2 Likes

TAMW you start wearing glasses and people you’ve known for two years have to do a double-take when they see you.

3 Likes

TAMW you take off your glasses and people you’ve known since elementary school don’t recognize you despite knowing you longer than you’ve had the glasses

10 Likes

Imagine what you could do, using that to your advantage :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

TAMW you collapse to your knees from standing up too fast, nearly fainting.

3 Likes

That’s pretty much me every time I stand up.
LOW BLOOD PRESSURE YEAH!
(Dabs sarcastically)

2 Likes

that’s how most adults text each other nowadays…

5 Likes