That Awkward Moment when(...)

you may find it odd but normal teenagers dont text with numbers in their words to save time since you have to switch keyboards

3 Likes

So, uhhh, a friend sent me a comic strip and the first thing I said was, “Do I read it left to right or right to left?”

In all seriousness it looked like it was from a manga. Still, I laugh at my reaction.

6 Likes

TAMW i thought that was a loss edit

3 Likes

TAMW You’re going to a concert with your friends and have class at the same hour, and your mother actually encourages you to go to the concert.

4 Likes

That awkward moment when you’re at a social outing and you end up just being this guy:

13 Likes

That awkward moment when in Halo: Into the Howling Dark, you’re typing up the battle that everyone’s wanted to see for a while, and it ends up being cut short by your parent yelling at you to go to bed because it’s 2am.

4 Likes

Rip, so that’s where you went
TAMW you become leader of a club you know nothing about

1 Like

That awkward moment when King328 drops in on the master party uninvited.
@Kan @Hutere @Whaddon @Joe @king328

11 Likes

that awkward moment when you think you got the reference but at the same time you think you did not

2 Likes

TAMW you tag yourself

TAMW you find a website that was last updated the day before you were born

7 Likes

TAMW you’re at the park, feeding geese, then you accidentally drop the entire bag of bread, and all the geese charge at you at once like

21 Likes

framerate:2

13 Likes

TAMW you grab a needle by the wrong end…

2 Likes

TAMW when you found that G1 Lewa’s Movie Voice Actor also played Transforming Construction Vehicles and a Cave Man.

1 Like

TAMW your group for a project boots you out for the local class “cool guy” instead and the project is due next week so you desperately try to contact other people in your class on facebook but you can barely remember their names, and the few you are able to find either don’t responded or their group is full so you’re left with having to ask the professor to contact people from the class for you, but they seemingly can’t do anything about it…RIP

2 Likes

i await to see their failure.

3 Likes

My own failure is more imminent :tired_face:

Well, the school year isn’t over yet. You’ll have a few more projects before it is over to boost your grade back up.

TAMW you smell something cooking and it’s not at all what you thought it was.

4 Likes

TAMW you try too hard to flex and you accidentally break your shoulders

17 Likes