The Ask the Politician Topic

How do you feel about the power crisis now that the “Great Spirit Robot” is dead?

Do you feel we should stay on Metru Nui or migrate to New Atero?

1 Like

Wait, there’s a New Atero? I must’ve been stuck in that Archives statis tube for a while… :wink:

1 Like

Yah the Toa Nuva have been gone for a while.

Lewa has been hang in’ out with the Jungle Agori

Tahu and Gali just finished surveying the land for New Atero.

Onua is searching for the Great Beings.

And, Kopaka and Pohatu are tying up loose ends.

1 Like

Thank you for your question Kretta.

Although the “Great Spirit Robot” is dead, and a large portion of Metru Nui is destroyed due to a moon smashing it, I feel that we can always rebuild, and make Metru Nui bigger and better. I believe that we should seek new power sources, and continue our lives on Metru Nui. Who knows what sort of nasty government Tahu and the rest of them will set up outside!

1 Like

What did you do to my cake!?!?

I have an extremely important question: What will you do about the reboot of BIONICLE 2015? All you’re politics will be for nothing, especially since it will erase all this canon.

I support this

#Nujuforgoverner2018

4 Likes

@squeaverking I am so sorry. I did not know that was your cake. I sincerely apologize for eating it all.

@Chronicler I’m not sure what you are talking about. Our existence will not come to an end any time soon.

@Nyran Thank you very much for your support.

1. What are your policies on Frostelus immigrants?

2. Is it true that Dume has a hidden political agenda?

3. Recent pictures have emerged of Senator Eljay and Senator Alena in an affair. Do you have any statements on the matter?

4. Please tell me what this is. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36Bf7roDli8

1 Like

Will you make it illegal to hunt the
Sphees?
And what are your thought about the rampant sudden conga lines?

1 Like

You deny the end of your existence just to make people re-elect you? You sicken me.

I think I should run against you, just because of your treachery. Yes, I will start the Kanoka Party (otherwise known as the Kanoka Club) and will promise better living styles to the residents of Metru Nui!

2 Likes

So you wish to stay in a dead city too?

I feel as if Nuju wishes too not look towards the future.

I mean, we already have trustworthy Toa; and leading minds like, Kopeke and, Nuparu finding many ecenomical solutions and cost effective new answers to many problems that the citizens of Metru Nui have been having.

Sure, the culture of the Agori is strange, but how much stranger are our customs to theirs?

If the peace treaties go well, then New Atero would be a very positive home for Matoran and Agori alike.

I’m for New Atero! 2015

3 Likes

So… say I dropped a bomb on someone’s house… yeah…

Can I bribe you to bribe the vahki to keep me out of jail?

1 Like

I no longer support you
screw you!
thats so mean dont blame me!
why does everyone blame me?

@NotDimentioNuva

1. My policy on Frostelus immigrants is very similar to my thoughts on the Dark Hunters. I believe that they are good for our economy here on Metru Nui. If elected Metru Governor, I would encourage immigration of Frostelus.

2. I make no comment on this issue.

3. I have only one comment to say on this issue. “EljayXAlena CONFIRMED”

4. Beauty defined.

@LelouchViBritannia Yes, if I am elected Metru Governor, I would ban the hunting of sphees, as well as sphi-crabs. As far as the conga issue goes, so long as Matoran stay productive and safe, I do not see any harm in it

@Chronicler I’m sorry you feel that way. If you are really set on challenging me for Metru Governor, I would suggest not creating a party of your own. Instead, you should join one of the 102 parties that already exist.

@Kretta Thank you for your comments. (Even though they are wrong)

@Garnira That depends on whether I get elected or not.

@potay8o I am so sorry. I did not mean to offend you.

1 Like

lol I was joking
what is love?

that sounds like something evil duma would say LIES!!! SLANDER!!!

What are your opinions on the purported affair between Tahu and Gali?

What are your opinions on Matoran/Agori racism?

Is love legal?

Will Barraki face capital punishment?

@Greencapps I am sorry you feel that way. I have never lied in my life, and I would certainly never lie to my potential voters.

@Hawkflight + @potay8o Thank you for your questions. Both of you asked very good questions on the topic of love. Personally, I find that love is not for me. However, I am not in favor of banning it, as suggested by members of the Zivon party. My opinions on the purported affair between Tahu and Gali is that if it is true, that it is normal and they should be regarded no differently than they were previously.

On the topic of Matoran/Agori racism, while I agree that racism is bad, the Agori are clearly less advanced than we are. Even over the course of a millenia, they are still using stingers and claws and other organic materials for weapons. I have stated previously that I oppose moving to New Atero, and I stand by my previous statements.

If I am elected Metru Governor, the Barraki will certainly face capitol punishment. They must pay for their crimes against our world.

2 Likes

What’s your opinion on Proposition 139: The Migration to Shperus Magna?

1 Like