The Ask the Politician Topic

It’s terrible. Political Correctness is destroying the significance of our wonderful culture. You should still say “Happy Naming Day” to people, even if it IS politically incorrect.

3 Likes

My favorite villain is @Risebell. If I am elected as Metru Governor, he will be forced to do community service while singing Christmas songs.

I personally celebrate Soup Day, but people should call their holidays whatever they like.

5 Likes

This… This would be the perfect punishment if he did anything wrong.

5 Likes

But you see…
The things I do are only wrong if I get caught.

8 Likes

its only illegal if you get caught

3 Likes

Mister Slime, what was it like impersonating Eljay for a song?

2 Likes

Mr. Slime, isn’t it bad PR to ignore citizen’s inquiries for more than a week, such as the one from @ToaVuhii ?

2 Likes

What? I never saw any posts insinuating that I impersonated a member of the TTV Podcast…

But for the record it was fun because Eljay’s voice is weird. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Der slim

u r smelly poo

luv, pot1o

dear slim jim

it has recently come to my information that you are dead

May you rest in pepperoni pizza spleef

Sincerly, pot8o

1 Like

…I don’t believe these count as questions…

…I’m just going to move on.

1 Like

Yes they are

Are you truly dead

Am I speaking to your secretary posing to be you?

Well that depends on your definition of what life is.

(Sir, there’s some potato asking if you’re talking to him. Would you like to speak with him? No? Alright sir.)

No, you are speaking to the true Political_Slime!

4 Likes

Icy

speaking of ice

Will you ban ice puns as…what was slime again ah right
Will you ban ice puns as metru gov’ner?

2 Likes

No. If I am elected as Metru Governor, I will encourage ALL puns.

4 Likes

As wielder of the Infinity Gauntlet, I announce my running for Dictator of Spherus Magna.

4 Likes

Don’t you dare talk like that about @Ice behind his back!

P_S, what is your reaction to this outrageous betrayal of trust?

3 Likes

Um

12 Likes

Mr. Slime, taking your new avatar into consideration, can we assume that you intend to enter the 2016 US Presidential race?

5 Likes

Thank you for your question Mr. Smith. If I am elected as Metru Governor in 2018, I will certainly run for President in 2016.

4 Likes

Cool, cool. I can help out with the time travel if need be. I’ll expect to receive some embezzled funds as compensation, though. Gotta make it worth my…ha…time…haha.

4 Likes