The Ask the Politician Topic

Technically you already have. :wink:

spoilers

3 Likes

Iā€™ll be expecting that money any day, then. Itā€™d be a shame if I had to give, say, Alexander Hamilton a go at 2016. Heā€™s on the ten dollar bill; shouldnā€™t everyone vote for him? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Ironically, I give you a $10 bill to pay you. Time travel is weirdā€¦

3 Likes

Thatā€™s fine. I can go put it in a bank and then jump forward a few billion years. Iā€™ll get rich off the interest!

4 Likes

How do you plan on addressing the racial tension between Ta-Matoran and Le-Matoran?

3 Likes

My response to this is drawn from another topic (sadly buried within the forums where it can never been foun0

1 Like

If someone asked you your fav orite of something, letā€™s say color for example, would you say something clever like red white and blue, say something all-encompassing like ā€œall the colorsā€, deny having a favorite, or just tell the person who asked your favorite color/whatever else?

Edit: imagine itā€™s a media person who could make a big deal out of whatever you said.

1 Like

How would you deal with an alien invasion?

2 Likes

Recent news has informed the media that you are kill

is this true, or are you simply ill?

Did they lie, or did you eat rotten pie?

anyways, goodbye

1 Like

In the case of color, I would say that Green is my favorite color, since it is the official color of the Tahtorak party!

I would welcome them with free immigration passes and have them become official citizens of Metru Nui!

No, I am still live. I simply took a hiatus from answering questions.

1 Like

So the liars get no free pie?

Speaking of which

Free pie day every friday?

1 Like

Yes! If I am elected as Metru Governor, there will be free pie every Friday!

4 Likes

Oh boy! What flavor?

thereā€™s only one answer

3 Likes

3.14159 flavor. :wink:

6 Likes

If every Friday is Free Pie Day, what will you do for THE Pi day?

1 Like

dont worry slime
I can answer this

3.14159265359 flavoured pie will be served

4 Likes

Alexander Hamilton canā€™t run. He wasnā€™t born in the USA.

Also, iā€™ve decided to stop running as Metru Governer, and run as Metru president as a Kanoka Club Candidate.

1 Like

Didnā€™t the Kanoka Club die out?

No. Iā€™ve restarted the party, and now Iā€™m running as Metru Nui President.

#Chroniclerfor2016

Well, youā€™ve got quite a lot of time. The next Metru President race isnā€™t until 2021.