The best deal you ever got on a Bionicle (or just general Lego) set

I got the toa mata, mata nui matoran, bohrok, bohrok kal, Rakshi, toa metru, metru nui matoran, toa nuva, vahki and Rahaga, all complete for $100 at a garage sale

And then recently I got a huge bag of parts that contained two visorak, two vahki, Hahli Inika, Thok, Nihdiki, Krekha, parts of Gali and Pohatu, Click, Takua (minus the head) as well as spare parts from other various sets for my birthday. I don’t know how much it was (I’m thinking $15 - $20) but it was found at a thrift store.

4 Likes

about a year or two ago I sniped Toa Tahu Nuva for half of original retail.

in pretty good condition given that it was used.

1 Like

I bought a Kopaka Uniter in box for $3 at a yard sale…

ONLY A COUPLE MONTHS AFTER IT WAS RELEASED!

And they said G2 sold well.

7 Likes

Kopaka 2015 for $8 at Walmart, and the $50 LEGO Batman movie batmobile for 15

1 Like

I’ve got a white matatu for 2€ and two bags of parts each of them with a chrome hau for 5€ each.

How I started building was a tub of bionicle was droped at my front door with no order no note, nothing.

2 Likes

Lucky lol

2 Likes

I got a two massive boxes which contained all the 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 and 2007 Titans (except Hydraxon and Gadunka), all the Toa Mata, Toa Nuva, and Toa Metru, 2 Toa Hordika, 3 Visorak, all the Rahkshi twice, all the Bohrok and Bohrok-Kal (except Pahrak), all of the Agori, most of the Glatorian, the Kaxium V3, Mazeka, Vultraz, Pohatu and Lewa Phantoka, Gali Mistika, Onua Mistika, Gorast, Krika, Antroz and Vamprah.

For £40.

5 Likes

Woah.

I know. I couldn’t believe it either. In fact, that’s how I got most of my G1 sets.

I am extremely sceptical on this. Some things that sound to good to be true, actually are to good to be true.

Except it is true. For some reason second hand Lego sets are ridiculously underpriced in the UK. Especially at Car Boot Sales (which is basically a garage sale, but people are selling everything in the same place.). An example of this would be a tub of Lego that contained the Black Pearl and the Power Miners Crystal Sweeper for £10.

Dangit Britton, why is everything so cheap overseas?

1 Like

Oh boy, I got quite some deals in the past, and I will get even better deals in the future

• All the 2009 Glatorian, Glatorian Legends and Agori plus Vultraz and a few exra pieces for 61$.
  • Lego Racers Sunset Cruiser from 2006 for 10$.
  • Nokama Hordika and a few extra parts for 3$’
  • I traded my old useless toys for a tone of Bionicle parts. Since I didn’t care about those toys anymore it was pretty much like getting them fir free.
  • 3 Power Racers from 2009 for 20$
  • A Dinosaurs Canister for free
  • Back in 2014 I got 2 Hero Factory Invasion from Below sets from a 1+1 promotion. I bought Spittler Beast for it’s normal price, and got Bulk’s Drill Machine for free.

That is all I remember at the moment…

Wasn’t that your brother’s?

I was ours.

An unopened Hydraxon for $10 last year.

3 Likes

Tahu Nuva, Gali Nuva, and Lewa Nuva for $5. Hardly used and in the original canisters.

3 Likes

I got a complete, like new Axalara T9 for $20 on eBay.

My sister had a friend whose mother told my sisters friends brother to throw away his bionicle 2016-2017 collection. Instead, I asked if he could give them to me, so I ended up with every 2017 set, almost every 2016 set, every protector, and a bunch of Hero Factory peices for zilch.

2 Likes