The Brotherhood of Makuta - What About a Community MOC Project?

Here is the finished Toa Infern (I think I improved a lot) Makuta Infernex (M.O.C)

How many Makuta are left at this point?

5 I believe

Oh, wow, down to single digitsā€¦
I better hop on this bandwagon before itā€™s too late since Iā€™ve been debating joining for over a year now

@Gilahu can I call dibs on one of the remaining Makuta?

1 Like

Yes, one of my older designs had him as thin, four-armed, and keetorange. Now, heā€™s half black and half green, which better matches his personality. Heā€™s gonna be a janitor/caretaker. The idea behind his aesthetic is big armor, small frame. Heā€™s gonna be lanky, but covered in lots of armor.

for some reason I just love the idea of a makuta being a janitor. I mean someoneā€™s gotta do it.

1 Like

@ToaPanda

Sure, Iā€™ll put you on the list for a male Makuta then. And no, doctor/healer isnā€™t taken yet, Iā€™ll put you down for that as well.

@Matanui606

Sure. There are only male non-canon Makuta left at this point, though. Also make sure to have a look at the updated rules in post 829. Shall I put you on the list then?

@pizzacheetah

So basically he would be responsible for maintainance of Destralā€™s structures/machines?

Updated list is in post 829
Rules can be found in post 829 and additions in post 1

2 Likes

Yes please

@Matanui606

Then on the list you go for a male Makuta.

Howā€™s this?

2 Likes

needs hoses.

3 Likes

@ToaPanda

Pretty nice! Only the feet are odd and the neck too long in my opinion. I can definitely see him as a surgeon, though :smile:

So uh.

I figure I should probably actually do the thing.

Iā€™m gonna cease being lazy and actually make one of these guys. Who knows, maybe heā€™ll get displayed at BFA2017 too.

Already got an idea going for the legs. Not going to be a full on MOC I spend weeks getting exactly where I want himā€¦but hey, itā€™ll still be another Makuta to add to the list.

2 Likes

Pics of my female MOC will be posted later today, as soon as I get home. Is Radiakā€™s mask feminin enough? Colour scheme is red/black and I REALLY donā€™t want to use a Rhakshi head.

1 Like

@Maarlfox

As long as the mask fits the colour scheme I donā€™t see any problems.

1 Like

Awesome!

You know, I was thinking about what story I want for this Makuta, and realized that Makuta Chasnonā€™s story lines up pretty well with what I had in mind.

Hey, Iā€™m finally done with Infernex Makuta Infernex (M.O.C)

@ToaPanda

Chasnon isnā€™t a physician, though. But sure, use it if you want. Although maybe you should remove a few commas in the text thenā€¦ Iā€™m glad my punctuation skills have improved since then :sweat_smile:

1 Like

There we go http://board.ttvchannel.com/t/makuta-infernex/31545