The Collapse of an Empire | RP Topic

Throughout all of this, Clawripper was watching from his new position from outside the ruined window. He watched with thoroughly worried expression, with a mix of frustration from not being ablt to help. His large size and large claws would be a hindrance in this situation. Unless someone could think of something else to do.

Envarus, frustrated with being unable to help, watches on the group. Hoping it would be worth something, he puts sunglasses on begins looking at the stars.

A sharp breath is drawn, Fran’s eyes immediately snap open as she sits bolt upright.
“No more!” She blurts out. Before being hit with a sting of pain. “Oww…”
She quickly looks around. Surprised by the sudden state of everything.
“…Wah! By the gods you lot nearly scared me to death…what’s going on? Where are we? What happened?” She looks down at herself before quickly getting up. “Most importantly why are you in my room and why am I naked?”

“Long story short,” Clawripper called from outside “You had an incident, and it took the lot of us to save you. Well, most of us.” He added, with a note of sadness.

Siansa looks at Fran, “You were in a bad state when we found you. I and a few others have been working at repairing you, or well rather healing you.”

Reyna is silent, then lets out a sigh of relief. “Oh by the gods you’re alright!” She exclaims, eyes welling with tears. “You had me-I mean, us, sorry-scared to death!” It took all she had not to go up and hug her, as she knew it’d be painful for Fran at this moment.

“Oh…well…that-good grief is Aldrich okay!?” She exclaimed pointing at him before quickly noticing the visible flesh on her arm. “Ah!”

Aldrich, slowly regains consciousness roused by the sound of her voice “Fran? is that you?” he barely musters as he slowly pulls himself up from the floor.

“I see you’ve noticed the predicament.” Clawripper observed, interpreting the exclamation.

“Yeah, um…don’t…don’t look down, if that bothered you.” Reyna said with a small chuckle. She either laughed or she cried, at this point.

Siansa goes to calm Fran,“If can keep from sudden movements, I can see if I can repair that.”

She takes some of the porcelain and pieces it around her forearm, casting her repair magic to see the porcelain take form again.

“Th-this is…” She curls up “…I was so moronic, just storming off! Aldrich I completely neglected you! I’ve done nothing but cause problems!”

“Fran… I need you to lie down, so I can work on your body.”
Siansa says calmly.

Reyna looks at her. “If you weren’t already in pain I’d slap you. Just…shut up, you’re wrong.” Reyna said to her.

“Its fine Fran, honestly…” he pulls himself closer moving to embrace her in a hug, mindfully avoiding her exposed flesh.

Clawripper flew off, with a distinctly disturbed look on his face. His departure would not go unnoticed, the gust created by his wings blowing through the room.

“Siansa…it’s fine…I can reattach them myself. It’s not that I don’t trust you it’s that I’m the only one who can put myself back together…” Fran humourlessly laughs to herself. “Normally I’d ask you to leave but something tells me I won’t be alone for a bit…”

“Not if there’s still a threat of you doing that again.” Reyna said to her sternly. “And not if you keep calling yourself a burden when you’re not.”

Siansa raises an eyebrow, “I’ve been meaning to ask, but do you want to consider a treatment to give you back your organic skin? Once the skin plates are cleaned and well… put back on, I can probably create a treatment to give you back your organics… if you are willing… This event… did kinda spur on a whole what do I do with a really augmented human and so I did make a plan on how I could do that.”

“Riiight I should probably explain myself. If you’ll just let me dress myself I’ll be down in a moment.” She sighs “Coward.” She mutters under her breath.