The Collapse of an Empire | RP Topic

Drackh nodded towards Oire
“Say, what have you got?”

“I could make some omeletes. Just lemme summon up some eggs.”

“We don’t have time.” Will said to Oire. “Make something quick and eat it on the road. We have a Bow to collect. What part of that you didn’t understand?”

1 Like

“I don’t eat those anyway.” Drakoniarh said continuing the journey

1 Like

Nonsense Will…” retorted Aldrich with a wry smile"…Breakfast is the most important meal of the day"

1 Like

“Tell that to our enemies that are out for that Bow.” Will said turning around and continued to walk.

Aldrich spying Siansa’s horse, and guiding it gently by the halter to her. He stops for a moment and examines the ground, as if he were trying to deduce anything besides the stars that would help lead them to the Thunderstorm Bow.

1 Like

Siansa makes her way through the forests , keeping at a quick pace as she follows the stars. She knows that if she didn’t make it in time the enemy would… whoever that Xaio is…

The group of Heroes or now know as the Sapphire Owls, were a big behind with Siansa slowly but surely catching up to Xaio and Geal who were way ahead out everyone. They didn’t sleep last night and they continued to traverse the forests and eventually they found themselves in the middle of all places in the Starwalker country.

The place where the Thunderstorm Bow resigned was in a ancient ruin, with a lake that surrounded and around the ruin was the large, dense green forest that circled around it. The lake seemed to be deep but it wasn’t, people could walk on the water and not fall down. Fortunately for everyone there hadn’t been any thunderstorms or anything in that matter, for if a lightning bolt struck down, just by physics alone one could simply die.

Xaio and Geal were the first ones to find the place, they looked in awed by the ancient ruin. “It looks old and…in ruins.” Geal declares.

“It is afterall an ancient place we are traversing.” Xaio ads as he steps on the lake.

“WAIT!” Geal calls out.

Xaio turns around. “Don’t worry, the lake is walkable.” He said as he turned around and walked towards the ruined building, with Geal following Xaio reluctantly.

“You said, the bow can give the user weather controlling abilities right?” Geal said. “How safe do you think it is…when a lightning bolt would strike down?” He asked.

Xaio hummed. “You are right to be weary, the legend says that the Bow sat in this place for centuries and absorbed the elements from rain and thunderstorms.” Xaio said. “If anything, there hasn’t been rain or anything like that for quiet some time.”

“Better be too safe than sorry.” Geal said, as they were nearing themselves towards the building and in the middle, there was it. The Thunderstorm Bow, lying dormant to be taken…

Siansa makes it to the lake, she sees the ruins in sight. Siasna stops at the lake staring at the ruins. She sees a man and a white dragon… no she knows who that is. That dragon is her father.

Siansa charges, sprinting on the water. Her goal was to make it to the bow before they could.

She would catch up to them about the three quarters mark, provided they kept walking, when she would catch up to them she would say, “Hello father.” and continue to sprint eventually passing them.

Xaio didn’t notice Siansa right away but Geal did, he stared at her. It was as if he was seeing a ghost but it wasn’t, it was his daughter. It pained his heart to do so, but he didn’t know what to do exactly. He was loyal both to Bloodfang and his Family, curse that Bloodfang for putting him in such a difficult situation.

Geal would have wanted to say something different, but Siansa gave him no choice. Geal was that hard but fair father someone needs in life, to be able to pass through difficult situations. He sighed in disappointment.

“You never learn, daughter…” Geal said, as Geal was a somewhat of a large Dragon and his tail was long, so long in fact that it swooped from around and came towards Siansa who was running, she was sprinting and the tail was coming towards her fast, unless she had some trick up her sleeves that worked in this situation, she was bond to get hit.

Siansa leaps spreading her half-dragon wings as her magic surges through her. She bursts upwards, dodging her father’s tail. Once above, Siansa creates a bright near-blinding light, and makes it disappear moment. The sudden flash of light would likely have a disorienting effect for the unprepared. Siansa has her eyes closed as she used this magic. Her wings carrying her closer to the Thunderstorm Bow.

Xaio quickly covered his eyes with his forearm, blocking the bright light from his view. However, Geal was not unprepared, he was the one that taught her that, he knew her more than she knew herself. Geal knew that his daughter was after the bow, so he closed his eyes and fired a ice breath towards it, as it hit the ground. The ice would form into a large pillar in front of Siansa, blocking her way as eventually that flash of light would end.

“Don’t let her near that bow.” Geal ordered Xaio as he looked at him and nodded. Suddenly he sprints faster than a normal human could on his best day, using his chi manipulative abilities to catch up.

Geal, on the other hand, with his wings he flew up and suddenly unleashed a cold, chilling blizzard towards Siansa with his ice manipulative abilities.

Siansa knows her father well enough to understand that he might see through a simple trick. She would dive around the pillar creating three flashing nodes of light, similar to her trick before.

Her real goal, use her father’s ice magic against his ally. They are on a lake after all, if it froze it might get slippery, especially if you’re sprinting through disorienting lights…

Siansa, who’s taking refuge behind the pillar, sends two more nods of flashing light towards Xaio. As of yet her attacks have only been disorienting, not truly harmful. Geal would likely see that as Siansa not wanting to hurt them.

Xaio would see through this trick, if she wanted to harm them, then she would have. The light trick, was annoying at best and while Xaio isn’t using his vision, it was still blinding to any being with the use of her light. He made his way towards the ice pillar, he takes a deep breath and closes his eyes, he was a master of his soul and body, he didn’t need to see.

He suddenly ran towards the ice pillar, and jumped up, pushing his feet into the pillar, causing slightly deep cracks, which allowed him not to slip under his feet. If one was wondering how he was able to do this, it was because of his chi manipulative abilities. He has mastered his inner chi and chi itself as his fist glowed in a golden color, just like his eyes and his gold accessories.

Xaio lets out a yell, but it wasn’t of anger, it was of righteousness as his charged up fist with chi energy and punched the ice pillar. The punch was so devastating that it caused for the large pillar to shatter in large pieces and stumble backwards, into Siansa’s directions, multiple big ice spikes and pieces fell right and left, in every direction. The Thunderstorm Bow was already covered in ice and ice pieces from Geal and now Xaio’s attack.

The Starwalker drops down on his feet. “I don’t take lightly in killing my own kind…” He said. “But you are in my way…”

Siansa lands dodging the large sections of broken ice. She stands before Geal and Xaio, in between them and the Thunderstorm Bow. She draws her sword, “Neither do I… but I am your enemy of your ally ruler, so I doubt a peaceful resolution will happen… at least not while you stay allied to him…”

“Also Father… I should probably tell you this… but I have a lover now!” She smiles saying that, while looking at Geal. “I believe he’ll be here shortly…”

Siansa readies herself, honing her blade with her whispered enchantments. The metal of the sword became harder and stronger. Her eyes became black as her magic refracted the light from her eyes, protecting her eyes from the constant flashing of light.

1 Like

Envarus sees a disturbance in the turtle constellation. “We’d better move fast!” He says, bringing his horse into a gallop.

Xaio is calm and collective, while he managed to bring Siansa to the ground. She was on the other side, between them was the Thunderstorm Bow, this did not go accordingly to plan. Siansa was cunning, and clever. Well, of course she was, she was after all the Daughter of Geal, the leader of the Ashen Dragons.

“Indeed…” Xaio nods for a brief moment. “However, Lord Bloodfang did propose a solution a few years ago. And the Leaders of their Countries, refused, calling him a Mad Man or evil.” He said. “Hardly, I could call him truly evil, he is someone that is necessary to bring a certain balance to this chaotic world. And you are a disoranting that balance…”

While Xaio was speaking, Geal slowly walked, carefully watching his step, while the Thunderstorm Bow was covered in the ice. He didn’t want for it to land in the enemy hands, or well his daughter’s hands. Geal wasn’t much for surprises but that did left him surprised. “Is that so now…” He said. “I wonder who he is…but even so, you do know, he will be as much in danger as you.” He mentions.

Xaio rose his hand. “If I may…I have a proposition…” He spoke suddenly…

Hearing this Aldrich leaps onto Siansa’s Horse and moves into a Gallop, drawing his sword as the group moves closer to The Lake.

1 Like

Fran sprints before mounting her own her own horse, the thump of her armour against the saddle accompanied by the melodic rasp of her estoc being torn from its scabbard.