The Collapse of an Empire - Signup | OOC Discussion Topic

the practice of seeking knowledge of the future or the unknown by supernatural means.

Why not? Is something else making tunnels down there?

1 Like

So that knowledge can also be magic, science, that type of thing?

I would not prefer that Worm King would cause massive earthquakes, through the digging that can potentially destroy the land within, or make it collapse, shatter, create a large crater within.

No worries The Worm King won’t be making any tunnels underneath the republic, it was partly to explain how he was able to escape the Forbidden Lands without having to worry about the neighbouring borders of the Holy Dynasty and Dark Dwarf Empire. I chose the Republic because it was close to the Forbidden lands as well as being where most of the other characters were situated so he could interact with them sooner. Effectively, the Worm King tunnelled underneath the borders of The Forbidden Lands into the Republic, where he now lives in a small abandoned cave.

There aren’t any shockwaves, the ground just rumbled a bit, its comparable to standing next to a Jackhammer; slight vibrations and rumbling sounds, nothing more than that.

Similar to what Traykar said Divination is essentially using magic to discover information. The Worm King can Scry to spy on other people, places, and objects(although he needs some kind of item with a connection to said person/place/object). Furthermore the whole “Projecting Consciousness” thing boils down to a magical Skype call; he projects an image of himself to a location he isn’t in and can see and communicate in that location. However, similar to crying he needs something that has a connection with the place/person/thing he is projecting himself to i.e. a lock of someone’s hair, a rock from a cave, a leaf from a forest etc.

1 Like

Oh I see. I was just asking because I seemingly didn’t understand what you quiet meant there with his abilities. Everything is good. @Bramsley Welcome to the RP!

1 Like

Here’s about what Clawripper would look like. His tail has a barb on the end, and scar on the other eyelid.

Credit to Wings of fire wiki for the image, which was done by Joy Ang

1 Like

Now you can edit your character sheet and add it in there. Thanks in advance.

1 Like

edited.

You ever read the Wings of Fire series?

Um, no I can’t say I have. What is with them?

There pretty good, especially if you love the fantasy genre.

I… can’t explain it very well.

Wikipedia does it better. But it’s fantastic, if a bit juvenile in tone. (which s fine with me, even though I’m in college.)

1 Like

Hm, I’ll give it a try whenever I have the time. Now I’m more so preoccupied with finishing the Protagonist and get this RP started and watch Sword Art Online till it ends and of course, enjoy my two weak winter break vacation. :hugging:

you can get them on audiobook, but I get ya.

1 Like

The Worm King sounds really edgy.

3 Likes

As someone who knows Bramsley, I can tell you, worm King will most likely be an utter blast to be around

If we change him to have only the scales out of metal, would that be alright?

If not, maybe I’ll try something else later

@Toa_Radrix yeah that can work, but it would be no way near the technology of our world. Your dragon will me a chrome one with metal skales but that’s about it.

I never meant it to be that way. Do you think the fire breathing can work now?

Yeah, the fire breathing of course works, no matter what the Dragon is made out of.

634 I’d say. Is there anything I have to change or add?

No, everything is good to go. Just make sure you edit your character sign up so I can accept it.

1 Like

I edited it, go check it out.