The In-Between (RP Topic)

“You think you can split us? You’re only putting yourself in danger” says Skultraz

“Well, what do your deities think, the chance for true peace is more viable with more heroes willing to protect this world.” Blaze says.

“not quite yet. I appeared to be a few years older so eh. Besides, it could very well be just a dream. Still though it feels real?”

“Oh that’s cool. The future’s guaranteed then.”

“yeah but it could very well still be just that. A dream”

“Oh.”

“I mean, I doubt it with how real it felt but still. Small chance”

"It’ll make peace now, but corrupt the future and leading life to perish. That’s why deities despise alterations from other universes, that’s the reason why Swarmix and Muerto went to the realm before! Also, do you really see Vira as a threat to the people living in her territory? In fact, she’s done more help than harm compared to Jallak and his other friends " says Skultraz

“Neat.”

Blaze checks how honest he is being.

“very.” He was a bit red and he put his mask on

“You can deny the truth as long as you like, but nothing is going to go the way it was meant to unless you all don’t interfere” they say

“Don’t listen to them…” says Scorpio

“It is not our place to decide the fate of other universes Blaze.” Eric comments.

Blaze considers an ultimatum, Summon Kingdom Hearts and see what its will is. However, the summoning is very picky and dangerous as both times, it was in a time of war.

“Should I bring the Makuta here?” Eric suggests.

“Nor should another universe dictate the fate of this one.” Eric says, almost as if reading Blaze’s thoughts.

“I am only considering Light’s original source have some say, for all I know my destiny could be to meddle in other worlds’ affairs.” He says the last bit as a joke but the first bit was serious.

Echo continued to watch tv

“You truly have a very limited understanding of the way the multiverse works.”

“That’ll only change the future, though she does expect you all for one more game” says Skultraz

“Don’t listen to them I said!” Says Scorpio failing to escape

" You know, if the overall god does lose hope in my universe, he’ll more likely go on a rampage killing many others

Blaze growls, “What is your true destiny, Skultraz? Perhaps your Hearts have the answer.” He says cryptically.