The In-Between (RP Topic)

“Then what do you call this?”

“Ah, but it is still Chaos nonetheless, just subtler, more than things being suddenly one place then another. No, it is in the little things such as the Butterfly Effect where little, seemingly inconsequential events can have a drastic effect on the future.” Blaze responds.

Blaze laughs harder. “You deceive only yourself. You think you can decide what Chaos does? You can’t be farther from the truth, like how you cannot decide what I am inside, so too is Chaos uncontrollable.” Blaze isn’t feeling powerless, if anything, he feels more confident in his own individuality.

“A sad attempt to hide from the truth. You aren’t truly in control, we are. We are like Chaos, impossible to control.” Blaze says.

“I let you live. Remember that.”

Armin shakes his head. “No.”

“Here, you think you control chaos?” Echo looks at Blaze (@BlackBeltGamer98) “Sorry, buddy” He shoots Blaze in the shoulder

“Do you feel in control?”

“And I thank you for that, but still…I am me, not some puppet of yours that you control on a whim. I am an entity, I am an individual and I am free to choose my destiny.” Blaze says.

Blaze’s shoulder armor takes the hit but Blaze still feels pain from it. “I assume that was to emphasize how Chaos is uncontrollable by default?” He asks.

“It is your destiny to play the Game. Now, defeat the enemy commander.”

“Yep.”

@Traykar “New order, guys! I kill the commander, none of you!” Echo yells out, not in a angry tone but so everyone heard him

Blaze laughs, “You only trick yourself. If you want proof of how things cannot be controlled nor contained, then try to contain a Heart in data. And I will tell you, that is impossible as Hearts are unpredictable and thus can never be contained by data.” Blaze says.

“Sir, yes sir!” Blaze says, standing at attention. “And if we find a speeder bike, I call dibs.”

Eric and Armin wait for the sewage to stop.

“There aren’t speederbikes,” Barbara replied.

Elsewhere, The commander looked in the mirror, “Gameday,” He sighed, the war taking a toll on him.

@Omega_Tahu

A spray of bullets popped out of the blue, before the sewage stopped.

“We shall see. Now, Wolfen, what do you choose? Freedom and the promise of greater strength and knowledge than you thought possible or captive in a perpetual war where you only exist so long as ALRA wills it?” Blaze asks the Wolfen he was speaking to before.

Eric raises his scythe to block the bullets, but many get through, scratching his armor and two piercing the armor and hitting his upper arm. He then fire in an arc, covering where the bullets came from, before starting to jog down the sewage.

“Depends on if you win.” Alberto replied,“How do we know if we’re backing the wrong horse?”

@Omega_Tahu

“You can’t hide! I can smell ya!”

“Does it? What will that prove that hasn’t already been proven? That we can back up our claims? We’ve done that in this conversation alone and in Hepohepo speaking to us earlier.” Blaze prepares to move once Echo gives the order. He’ll play by the rules but, he has learned now, rules could have the capacity to be bent, broken even.

“Which horse are you currently ‘backing up’? ALRA or us?” Blaze asks.

Eric doesn’t care, as he is jogging towards the exit. Armin follows, facing backwards.

“If you can bend the rules, then why haven’t you done so?” Asked Jeff.

“ALRA created us, we have no choice,” Barbara replied.

Elsewhere, The commander, “I need some music,” he muttered, then slipped a disk into an old worn out Cd player, which began playing this.

“Much better,” he sighed.

@Omega_Tahu

Unlike the tripwires, the exit isn’t obvious, and they just ran into more tunnels.

“Well, there are many intricacies in this game’s rules. There is always some way to bend them. Tell me, have you ever played the Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG? Certain card effects can cause for ‘exceptions’ to usually absolute rules.” Blaze tells Barbara, “I was made by Artahka but I am free to choose my path, not merely limited to the usual tasks of a matoran but gifted with a Keyblade Master’s freedom of being able to traverse to other worlds and try my best to help them in any way I see fit. I am my own master.” He says.

“Did Artyka or whatever his name was let you be your own master?”