The In-Between (RP Topic)

Well, this world, while I guess I haven’t explicitly stated it(my bad), has magic, such as Runa and his friend’s abilities.(well, kinda. That’s more semi-magic, but whatever.) and dark magic associated with eclipses, which also interferes with the buttons. Sorry for not making it clear.

OOC: then it’s not a normal eclipse. And it’s still the middle of the night, so no getting darker. And no Eclipse.

IC: Traykar and Co. Settle down at a coffe shop, and just chill there for a while.

OOC: Whoops! I must have mistyped. I meant ‘no normal eclipse.’ Sorry! plus;

So it’s technically noon.

OOC: It was the middle of the day on Julio ’ s side, and now that we’re on the other side it’s the middle of the night, meaning no Eclipse on my side. If it was noon there then it would be midnight on Julio’s side of the planet, meaning that there would be no Eclipse there. You can’t have the Eclipse on both sides of the planet.

OOC: Oops. Okay.

IC: The Wolfen and those with them feel a cold chill down their spine, despite the heated room.

The Coffe shop was air conditioned.

=P

Yet the chill seems…strangely dark, cold, and…evil.

The Wolfen hadn’t slept in ages, and chalked it up to be sleep deprivation.

OOC: You do not play as my Characters. You do not decide their reactions.

OOC: it was not my intention to do so. It was an effect of the dark magic of the eclipse affecting them, not so much ‘their reactions.’

OOC: You’re describing their reaction to the dark magic, as well as how they feel about it

Despite it being dead night, it somehow seemed to get darker. Hitora looked distressed. “We need to find better shelter.”

Blaze looks for a cliff face, he has an idea.

OOC: Still not how it works.

IC: The Wolfen ignored him.

Red eyes, sharp and clear could be seen in the darkness, as the power flickers. “Guys…” Hitora says.

Blaze summons his Keyblade, “Guys, stay behind me.” He orders as he places himself between the group and the creature. This weapon emanated Light Magic through a soft and comforting glow. He held his stance, waiting to see what happens next.

“Screw that,” Traykar muttered as the wolfen shoved him aside and started beating the whatever it was with their blunt instruments.

Blaze growled, his anger was growing due to his exposure to Darkness and his patience was thinning with these canine humanoid machines. “Stay away from it, it may be more than you can handle.” He warns.

“Pal, I Went twenty years without you having to hold my hand. We’re more than capable of taking care of ourselves…” Traykar replied.

“You imbeciles,” Blaze says, his eyes beginning to take a sinister glow. “This creature is of pure Darkness, you think you can win with what little power you have?” As he speaks, his voice also begins to change. Darkness begins to swirl around his form.

Eric, Darren, and Armin appear. Eric glances at the creature with disinterest, and Darren pulls out his mace. Armin tries to settle things. “We shouldn’t fight amongst ourselves…”