The In-Between (RP Topic)

“Whatever, don’t care. You’re not freezing my teammate.”

“It’s not your decision.”

“Well too bad, I’m making it mine!”

“You cannot. The choice is up to Spirax.”

“… You know I really, really don’t want to comment on the idiocy of that statement.” Tekan replied. “Here’s the thing, the kid over here barely has any idea what’s going on half the time and he understands even less of it! He’s a mata-nui cursed insane moron with tech skills!” Tekan yelled. “Hell, he even agrees with it!” Tekan said, Spirax’s nodding only emphasizing the point. “Trust me on this, we don’t let him make his own decisions without asking being told what it is first.”

“I will provide a counter offer.”

“Fine, what is it?”

“I require my opposite number dead.”

“… Now that we can both get behind. Who’s the guy and where can we find him?” Tekan replied, giving off a fanged grin.

“He is the Mainframe. He calls himself the Curator, and claimed to operate the true Axceleration Laboratories.”

“Sounds fun!” Tekan replied. “Hmm… Curator… Curator, kinda reminds me of big voice!.. Wonder why I can’t remember his name… But, yay! Tests!” Spirax said gleefully.

“His Laboratory is to the south, you must pass through Our Trenches, over No - man’s land, and into enemy territory. But first, I require several tests.”

“… Ugghh, fine, just delay the fun.” Tekan groaned while Spirax’s grin only grew wider… Actually reaching quite a disturbing and unnatural size, the corners of his lips visibly torn, showing off even more fangs beneath as he nearly seemed to vibrate with anticipation, one looking closely would actually see his flesh attempting to heal at very visible rate.

“You require medical attention. Allow me to prescribe an anesthetic.”

“I do?!” Spirax said in a panic feeling at himself while Tekan sighed, before reaching his lips. “Oh it’s just that, it’s ok that happens all the time! Really I can barely feel pain anyways!” He replied giggling as he poked at them.

“A full medical examination is required.”

“Ok!” Spirax replied cheerfully, Tekan having finally let him go. “Pfft, have fun with that, I’m more gaseous then solid currently.” Tekan huffed, rolling his eyes.

A claw picked up Spirax and began pulling him towards the ceiling.

“Wee!” Spirax yelled as he was lifted, Tekan tensing for just a moment before relaxing, spinning his scythe in his hands.

ALRA stuck Spirax into an MRI machine.