The In-Between (RP Topic)

Hitora threw himself over, using his increased natural strength to propel him over the pit, barely making it.

Hepohepo did a triple backflip, barely not making as he grabbed the edge with all four hands, pulling himself up.

Nameless steps back, and jumps over, not making it as he starts falling. He closes his eyes, bracing for a fall, when he stops. He opens his eyes, seeing that Hitora had grabbed him. He started pulling him up, and as he got there, he stated: “You saved me.”

“Yeah.” Hitora answered as he kept walking. “We need to work together. Otherwise, we won’t get out.”

“Proceed to the next chamber.”

Hitora, Hepohepo, and Nameless proceed.

OOC: I’m off.

IC: like the last one, this room was blank.

Echo tuns over glad that for some reason toa can jump incredibly well on okoto. (I blame Greg)

Blaze has the others move off the buttons and places one box on each button then re-equips his normal mask.

“Proceed to the next test.”

Blaze has the others follow him to the next test. (@BrokenAxels)

In the room there was a locked door leading somewhere else.

Blaze twitched like he was to grab something from thin air but doesn’t. This place isn’t gonna let me use that ability; it would make this less of a test and more of a path. He goes to the door and looks for the lock mechanism.

“Alright, using whatever skills you have, open the door.”

Blaze smiles, “Anything goes?” He asks. He takes a few steps back.

“That’s the idea.”

“Thank you.” Blaze says as he summons his Keyblade. With a flourish he points it at the door and a beam of magical light erupts from the tip and hits the locking mechanism, the door immediately opens and Blaze desummons his weapon, which vanishes in a flash of light that travels along the weapon from the hilt.

The Mainframe scanned the weapon.“Proceed to the next chamber.”

The scans revealed an odd energy that was random, chaotic even but seemed bound to the wielder in some way. Blaze and the others enter the next room.

There was a locked door, and a block of ice with a keycard in it.

“Let me guess. We have to melt the ice to get the keycard which will open the door and allow us to continue onward?” Blaze asks after looking over the room and its contents.

“You figure it out.”

Blaze carefully begins to make his way towards the ice block. He pulls out his firestaff. I’m gonna have fun with this test. He thinks.