The Lab :RP Topic:

"Are you sure? But why does he want to kill the others? "

To prevent them from uniting and starting a rebellion, I would know. I was created to roam the office section and kill any escaped subjects. As you can see it didn’t work out all too well."

“So we were made to do their work?”

1 Like

“Who’s work?”

“The creator’s”

1 Like

“I guess. I’m not sure if I have it in me.”

“Should we make a plan to escape?”

Spirax soon woke up, stretching and yawning, looking around as he realized he was even more sealed in than before. At that he shrugged, pulling out a knife and using it to chip away at part of the wall, managing to enter the area behind it (where all the Pistons, wires, etc are) and traversed through it, biting and slicing through wires at random as he crawled, breaking through any batteries he encountered, traveling downwards.

“Well. I’ll just use the fire suppression system to flush you out,” Replied the AI as the air began to get sucked out of the crawl space.

@KAI_BORG

“I’d say we already have,” Replied the wolf. At least, he can’t reach us here. If there was and exit, to this outside to which you speak, would be in ‘his’ chamber.

@1000Purse30

“Should we also help the others if there are any?”

“I guess so.”

Knight looks around for an exit, picking up several dropped weapons or sharp objects.

1 Like

He hears a rustling sound behind him.

Knight spins around and gets into a fighting stance.

1 Like

“What do you want?” Groaned an unseen character,"Why can’t people just leave me alone? Is that too much to ask?

“Who are you?”

"You first. "Replied the grumpy voice

“Knight.”

“Keltor.” Replied the voice as a literal skeleton walked out from behind some debris,“welcome to my kingdom.”

“Hello. How is this your kingdom?”

1 Like