The Lab :RP Topic:

Tabar eletricutes the Curator “Take this!”

OOC: I might be gone for bit again, sorry

“Nice try!” Replied the AI as a burst of fire shot out of his hand welding his head back together. He then shot a few bolts of electricity at the subjects.

Knight is hit by the bolt and is unaffected. He takes another heavy and quick swing at the Curator.

The Curator grabs the blade and melts it with fire.

instead of catching it the blade slices through his arm and into his torso. “Touche.”

“Come on man. Do you really think that’s going to stop me?” Continued the AI as it welded itself back together. He then swung at knight with one of his daggers and severed his arm.

the dagger got stuck in his armor. “Hmph.” Knight pulls back, and grabs his shield from his back.

The Curator shot another bolt at Knight before shooting fire at Tabar.

Knight is unaffected. He takes a couple steps forward and takes a swing at the Curator’s legs.

The Curator jumps over the sword before shooting fire at Knight.

“What do I do?” Asked Traykar, panicked.

Knight uses the fire as cover and lunges at the Curator.

The Curator dodged the attack and stabs Knight with another Dagger,“I’d say this trail run is going splendidly, wouldn’t you?”

Knight blocks the dagger with his shield, and spins, the sword on a course to slice the Curator from the shoulder to the hip.

“You’re making this too easy,” replied the AI as he blocked the attack.

Traykar tried to whack the AI with his metal pipe. The Curator blocked the attack and kicked the wolf thing across the room.

The sword the Curator is using gets a large nick in it from the contact, and Knight spins around and swings at the Curator from the other direction.

The Curator ducks while kicking Knight in the leg.

Knight’s leg shifts a bit causing him to lose his balance. Knight takes a couple of steps in the direction of the swing attempting to regain his balance.

Knight is met with a punch to the face while the Curator prepared for another strike.

Knight takes the punch, regains his balance and lunges with his sword.

The Curator took the sword to the torso, have look of shock before grinning and ripping the sword out of his chest.