The LEGO Batman Movie

http://i.imgur.com/FUHmYQK.png
It’s over.
The critic hasn’t spoken yet, but it’s a hit! :cricket:

10 Likes

There is no doubt in my mind that this will be both an amazing movie and the best DC movie.

6 Likes

So I just saw the movie and it was beautiful truly, truly, beautiful. 10/10 I can’t even explain how amazing in words.

4 Likes

I bet it had a very touchy and heartwarming scene in the end similar to the Lego movie right? :stuck_out_tongue:

@Rockho I’m not going to spoil it. “:stuck_out_tongue:I just wanted the emoji badge.

1 Like

this movie was amazing. “I did a thing”.

wtf sauron xD pretty much every part of this movie was gold.

1 Like

Finished the movie a few minutes ago, was not disappointed at all. I think I might of enjoyed it more than my younger siblings. Big recommendation from me.

2 Likes

The movie was great, although the best thing out of the whole movie was the conversation between Robin and Batman when they first met
“My name is Richard Grayson, but my friends call me ■■■■”
“Kids can be cruel”

6 Likes

I really liked this movie, the jokes were pretty clever

“Brittish robots! Ask your nerd friends” I just died

7 Likes

I’m in the theatre to see it right now. Pretty excited! I’ll keep my eyes open for the fabled Bionicle cameo.

The what.

Kahi said it was in the opening, like some transparent picture layering thing? I don’t know.

Yeah didn’t see it (if there even is a reference), but wow it was SO good!

I loved all the cameos from other Warner Bros movies! I did not expect to see Agent Smith or the Daleks (is that a spoiler? Let me know if it is) [Yes. That is a spoiler. Asking people if it is removes the whole point of spoiler tagging it. - Slime], so that was a nice treat. Also the opening with the logos was hilarious! I’m definitely going to try and pick up most of the sets.

Also, does anyone know who that giant, multiple armed sea monster was? I know it wasn’t Godzilla, and my closest guess was the Kraken.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/TheJonathanJuan/status/830610272645701632
So apparently Jon has seen the reference, and I really want to see a picture of it since I missed it, but to anyone going to the movie, keep your eyes peeled.

1 Like

Hello

5 Likes

“The Bionicle Movie”…

is there something they’re trying to hide from us :thinking:

######no probably not

2 Likes

Nice Invi! Probably nothing but still nice to know they haven’t kicked it to the curb completely.

Nope.

Just got back from the movie, and while I don’t think I liked it as much as I liked the first one, it was still really good. I’m not a huge DC fan, so I know I missed out on a lot of jokes, but the ones I did catch were really funny. I’d absolutely recommend it, especially if you’re into the source material.

…And that’s the last time I attend a 4:15 showing for any movie ever. :stuck_out_tongue: During every serious, emotional, or quiet scene, a small child would start crying (Though, this is a children’s movie for children :stuck_out_tongue: ). The people in my theater hardly even laughed, though I guess most of them were kids and unenthused parents.

Alright, spoiler talk…

The Swamp Creature from Monster Fighters is in it 10/10

1 Like