The Nexo Knights Topic

That ride is sleek. Really happy they decided to only use one shade of blue here than both dark and earth blue. It makes the colors so much better. The monster and bot are pretty neat too.

That being said I’m a little disappointed the knight vehicles seem to have abandoned the medivial motif in favor of full sci-fi. Cmon Lego, stick with the medieval inspiration and release a Nexo Trebuchet already

1 Like

I just noticed something:

Every Nexo Knights vechile can transform at some point to become something different. Now, we know Aaron usually strikes from the air. I assume that this vechile can transform too into an aircraft. See those blades on the front? I suppose they can split to the side formig propellers.

Ahem…“Robot Hoodlum”.

1 Like

ok so, if anyone does not know this, but on the Nexo Knight wiki, the name they gave for the image of Jestro’s new form was “Electro Jestro”.

note, that this is not an official name, its just what someone desited to name the image when they uploaded it to the wiki.

LEGO Transformers confirmed.

Had to… :stuck_out_tongue:

Though yeah, don’t expect that’s going to be anywhere near the final name. He’s more powered with dark energy or possessed. Additionally the box claims him just to be ‘Jestro’

5 Likes

like i said, it was just what the Nexo Knight wiki had called the image of Jestro’s new form.

For a polybag that’s coming out next year, I kind of expected something a little different from what we got this year. It still looks nice, though.

7 Likes

There’s also apparently a mini version of Jestro’s HEADquarters coming out as a polybag.

EDIT: Oh, and the power packs will include inlay versions of the Knight’s emblems.

For those in the Netherlands, I found all the Nexo Knights 2017 sets bar Lance VS Lightning at Bart Smit. (I’m pretty sure other store have them too)

6 Likes

It’s that time of year again.

4 Likes

I’m almost done collecting all of the 2016 Nexo Knights sets, so I’m going to wait with getting the 2017 sets. I might as well wait anyway, since my local store tends to price things down by about 30% quickly after the official release date.

EDIT: Having just played the updated version of the app, man do I hope they release the white version of Monstrox at some point. It’s the in-show version too apparently, and it looks exponentially creepier than the current set version.

well, now we somewhat know what the plot is for 2017 winter wave:

though we still don’t know what happend to Jestro, we can see that Jestro have indeed become “Electro Jestro” given his appearance in the app’s new intro which clearly have scenes from season 3.

Am I the only one wondering what we’re getting in the summer at the $10 pricepoint? I’m personally hoping for battlesuits for either Ava and Robin (I want black and purple versions of the new mech armor piece) and/or for some of the monsters.

Maybe Ava and Robin can have battle suits that combine. Robin can have the body, and Ava can have the head. Their drill will be the one to pierce the heavens.

ROW ROW, FIGHT THA POWAH.

1 Like

something i was thinking when it comes to Jestro’s return to evil. Is that given what is shown in the intro of the app game’s 2017 storyline, and Monstrox’s status as an arch necromancer and how he animate the gargoyles with lighting… i can’t help but wonder if he actualy kills Jestro with his lightning and then reanimates him with the same magic that animates the gargoyles, Thus turning Jestro into an undead, electricity monster.

so Jestro still have a two faces head on his minifig, even having the same face mold for his alternate face:

1 Like

Ok, that set is even worse than I thought.

At least the Three Brothers set looks good…

2 Likes

here is an image from Axl’s battle suit instructions, that is taken from just2good’s review of the set

as you can all see, this looks like a teaser for three of the future Summer sets.

Edit: Hopefully someone can find an english version of this:

1 Like

Really, a fart joke? I know Lego does fairly cheesy humour, but its disappointing when they use fart jokes.

• The top set looks to be some kind of jet/speedster combo.
  • The middle set is more along the lines of a car with a raised spoiler attached
  • The bottom set interests me due to its basic outline. I’d guess its another flying set.
1 Like

If you look in the villains video, you can see the last vehicle is a sort of weird dragon/jet for Macy with a mace tail.