The Official "War" Topic

Actually, I was hoping this would be more like the request form where you make the battles, not discuss ones that are already debated as wide across the Internet on a medium like Screwattack’s YouTube channel. I was hoping to see some creative battles the community can muster up. And btw, I would go Scrooge McDuck too.
*DISCLAIMER: We come up with hypothetical battles to critique among ourselves, and this is not a real request form begging for certain death battle episodes. Nothing here is intended for the viewing of Screwattack and death battle. This topic is not spam, therefore the mods had better not close the topic for that reason.

1 Like

So @TheWaywardWobbuffet is this what you mean?

Hahli (MCtoran) vs. King Kong

Hahli threw her disc at King Kong but he batted it away. He then grabbed her and dropped her in his mouth, he didn’t like the taste of Plastic but it still had a nice crunch.

FATALITY,
KING KONG WINS.

2 Likes

You don’t have to describe the battle. I don’t mind if you do, however. Otherwise, yeah. Don’t talk about official death battle fights, whether they’ve happened or not. That’s pretty much it, other than the rules I out on the main list.

1 Like

Scorpion (Mortal Kombat) vs Megaman, who would win?

1 Like

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT, IT’S MEGAMAN

Although Scorpion would probably win. Because of “GET OVER HERE!

1 Like

How about Rumble vs Frenzy that see who is red and who is blue!

3 Likes

here’s one: battle royal between Xeanhort from KH, Kefka Palazzo form FF VI, Sauron from LOTR and Makuta Teridax from Bionicle G1; all of them at their most powerful capabilities.

I feel like Kefka’d be removed first then Xeanhort. Makuta and Sauron would be close and honestly, I feel that Teridax is much more clever; he was able to think up of a several hundred different ways to continue his schemes and named a specific number that would “hurt” in a matter of moments! Sauron’s clever but I feel he telegraphs his schemes to obviously and that can cause some issue. let me know your thoughts on this encounter.

Deadpool vs. Green Lantern

@Toa_Mata_Pinata: Makuta Teridax

Deadpool. Nuff said.

Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach) vs Wrath (FMAB)

Iron man vs. any other Marvel Superhero

Toa Mata vs Toa Metru vs Toa Inika

Who shall win

The Inika were specifically more powerful than other Toa, until they lost some of that power when they transitioned into the Mahri. They’d win.

1 Like

Agreed, they could stand their ground pretty well against the piraka, while the Nuva got rekt.

Rahkshi vs Bohrok-Kal?

I think that the Rahkshi would win, they are much smarter and have stronger abilities.

The Bohrok-kal are able to talk though

the Rahkshi are hunters and don’t need to talk as they are, more or less, extensions of their ‘parent’ Makuta; who acts kinda like a hive queen.

General Grevious vs Megatron.

DIO (Part 3) VS Kira Yoshikage (with [BITES THE DUST] and Hayato’s father’s face)

Well, assuming they knew they were enemies, DIO would definitly win. Yoshikage can’t beat the time stop.

But if Yoshikage had the element of surprise, I could believe that he could possibly turn DIO into a bomb, and kill him like that. I really don’t understand why having Hayato’s father’s face makes a difference tho

1 Like