The Relationship Topic

I agree that one should treat their lady super special (although I feel that “goddess” is a bit much…)
With that note, it’d make sense for girls to treat their guys with special respect. I mean, it’d be a one-sided relationship if only one party is giving respect.

7 Likes

Something that really should be stressed more often. If only one side of a relationship is doing the work, then it’s not a healthy relationship.

5 Likes

i was under the assumption that we men only treat our waifus like goddesses

7 Likes

I was going to make a legitimate post

Then I saw Leo’s comment and decided nah screw it

6 Likes

I have always been explicitly drawn to either girls exactly like me or girls the complete opposite of me.

14 Likes

Same here.

1 Like

Oh… I’m just hoping for a girl who enjoys what I enjoy, who has the same core beliefs as me, and who can handle me when I get all mopey like I do all the time…

6 Likes

The main necessity would just be that we could interact and that we actually enjoy spending time with each other. Someone who I can have a conversation with about virtually anything. Ideally someone reliable who I can trust, yet who also enjoys occasional impromptu things such as a surprise holiday or something.

Hopefully we’d share a few of the same interests and experiences so that we could reminisce and generally enjoy things together like movies or just chilling out together. Ideally someone who has a certain cute charm about them, whether its what they look like, what they say or what they do.

Just want to be with someone so we can share our highs and lows to be honest. Though not sure that will ever happen.

9 Likes

it will Scar, don’t worry

4 Likes

One that isn’t a complete a** when it comes to my social anxiety.

4 Likes

Someone who will listen to this song with me for a few times on end.

nobody like that exists and I am okay with this

6 Likes

Well uh…

While Rise Up Your Flag is great and all,

This is far superior.

Someone who will listen to this for a few times on end with me… I don’t even know :stuck_out_tongue:

And if someone is willing to sing it with me, well, I have all of the male singer’s lines memorized.

But alas,

1 Like

Well I for one would be amused if I found a girl that could perform Veggietales duos with me

(and that fits all the criteria I pretended to have listed earlier)

8 Likes

Humans…

I was born into the wrong species.
Anyway, I don’t know, but I’m only fifteen, so…

3 Likes

This is no longer an excuse in our day and age

/s but some people in your age are already in a relationship, not recommended though

3 Likes

One who doesn’t want to try and kill me with a tractor or other form of weaponry.

What? That’s not the first thing you look for in a partner?

4 Likes

Not the first thing, I like to see if they’re not trying to kill my with things that aren’t weapons first.

2 Likes

any girl that won’t treat me like I have been in the past

5 Likes

Azians are pretty swell.

Also swell if they’re not an idiot.

or basic

1 Like

She needs to not be self absorbed, whether it be that she loves herself too much, or hates herself too much. She needs to be relatively selfless, but still be a strong individual.

3 Likes