The Self-MOC Actual Roleplay Topic - Act II

As our heroes defeated Osorenix, otherwise known as Fear, in a glorious fight, where they were in serious disadvantage, they celebrated their victory. They ate cookies, drank root beer and everyone was happy. Until one of them, a Trodax named Ezarax (Dragos for friends only), receives a call.
“Sorry, guys, I need to call someone. I’ll be back in no time.” He goes outside the hut, and accesses the Trodax comlink network, receiving the call. The caller says in an obscure sound, “Dragos, you and your team did an excellent job, killing Osorenix. But, now that you are finished, you have to head to Jorgushum, your species’ artifact-deposit. Someone wants to claim it for their own.”
Dragos goes back into the hut, where the others are, and he says, “Guys, we have to leave.”

11 Likes

Destrucus walks away from the group.
OOC: This was mentioned at the end of Act 1.
IC: Makuta Destrucus stands in the back, saying nothing.

3 Likes

OOC: Since I was gone for a week I missed the ending of the first half so… I hope Kronax shows up soon because I need him in order for my entry XD
EDIT: I have to sleep. Cya!

3 Likes

How do you sign up for this thing?

1 Like

Hutere goes to Oronix’s medical bed to see if he has awoken. He has not.
OOC: @Darkbrick999
http://board.ttvpodcast.com/t/the-self-moc-roleplay-sign-up-ooc-discussion-topic/19622

2 Likes

“Surprised I wasn’t the one to storm off” Makuta Destrucus thinks to himself.

Destrucus walks further from the group. He tries to calm down and take a few deep breaths, but he cannot. He goes down to a creek to cool of, but struggle to.

2 Likes

Hutere decides to get a bit of rest. He lies down on the med bay floor.
OOC: I’m going to re-read the final battle.

3 Likes

A portal opens in the sky, Three large airships emerge from it and land in the distance.

2 Likes

Hutere gets up. “You better not die.”
OOC: Going to get my staples out, be back ASAP.

1 Like

Dragos mutters something in Trodax, then speaks up. “Guys, the one who called me sounded confident and the ‘don’t-disappoint-me’ tone we all know.” He looks around. “I’d rather not have him wait for this… assignment, I suppose.” He turns away, walks out of the hut, and heads towards the town hall. Andrakis notices Dragos’ absence, and he follows him. Dragos stops in front of the town hall, and takes a right turn, where he creates a massive portal, big enough to fit a small, one-room hut in it.
“What’cha doing?” asks Andrakis.
“We have a new assignment, we need to visit the Jorgushum.”
“That darn planet? Again?” sighs Andrakis.
“We need to.”

2 Likes

Tukere gets up to see what Dragos is doing.
OOC: Our characters don’t really interact much, but I gtg for a bit.

2 Likes

Dragos collapses in exhaustion.
“I told you that you aren’t a god!” shouts Andrakis.
“Heh, leave me be.” says Dragos in faint voice.
“Then let’s call the Gatz’errax.”
“Okay, do it.”

2 Likes

Destrucus sits by the creek, still angry.

Makuta Destrucus leans back on a wall, observing the others.

OOC: Ima bed now bye bye

4 Likes

A herd of beavers brought Plural back to life

#BOOM

he 'splods and destroys the Beaver Planet

7 Likes

An explosion is heard in the distance.

1 Like

WK runs back to the village, and comes across a villager. “Excuse me sir, are you ok?” Asks the villager.

“There all trying to kill me.” Murmurs WK in a insane voice.

WK turns around and sees the villager. “You’re trying to kill me!” WK jumps on the villager and beats him to death. He gets up and keeps on running.

1 Like

“Is there a problem?” Hutere asks, stepping out of a doorway.

1 Like

Buster was running around the Mountains destroying things at random. He had been looking for O’mallley and Aryna ever since the battle. When he could no longer sense them, he freak out and began destroying things.

After an hour he calmed down and went back to the the hut/house that everyone else was probably at.

OOC: Hi @Plural.

1 Like

OOC: Remember @Plural’s explosion thing way back when?
IC: “Hi, Buster!” Hutere says.
OOC: I’m trying to get Hutere to interact with characters he hasn’t really before.

2 Likes

“Hi.” Buster says. H goes over to a chair and begins to drink some Dr.Pepper.

2 Likes