The Winter Legion Compendium Vol. 2 (RP Topic)

"what! They use witchcraft!? " Said Alice surprised

“Such cowards” adds Ace disgusted

3 Likes

Leo sighed and tapped Grace. “I guess we can swap swords later…” he reluctantly handed back the dagger.

3 Likes

“No, Witchcraft is different, magic” she cracks her neck, “There is only one way to defeat the Legion, honourably”

1 Like

“same thing in our eyes” said Alice

2 Likes

“Well, you haven’t commented on us using magic, but Witchcraft involves animal parts, and blood, and the like, Magic is just magic”

1 Like

Krugs sat down and waited for when they would move once again

1 Like

“I haven’t cared to, we been busy”

2 Likes

William sits beside him and begins sharpening his sword, he looks at Krugs, “Anything I should know about confronting a Spidentaurous?”

“You irritate me” She sighs “The Legion is set up so it cannot be killed by dishonourable combat”

Winter stares agape at Hunter, “I have a what?”

“A son, I shall find him an-”

“What?”

“It appears he is coming here” Both turn to see a portal open in the room, and Lord Winter the 4th and his dead legion walk out,

“Grandfather?” Winter says surprised

2 Likes

“why do you ask?” Krugs said

3 Likes

“Because, I need my sword back”

2 Likes

“well if you’re hunting her don’t look for her during the night, and don’t cut or touch any of the web’s she makes for starters” Krugs warned

2 Likes

“O-of course!” Grace said, taking her dagger back

3 Likes

“I’m sorry Grace…” Leo said as he took his blade back.

3 Likes

“It’s okay, I promise… I’ll get something better for you.” Grace said

3 Likes

“We can still be together without exchanging swords for now.” Leo smiled as he held her hand.

3 Likes

“Of course… I’ll make sure your sword that you will receive is better than yours right now… That way you can protect me! Because I’m horrible with a sword.” Grace said gleefully.

3 Likes

Leo smiled as he nervously kissed Grace’s cheek.

3 Likes

Grace jumped into his arms so he could carry her.

3 Likes

Leo held her tightly and smiled, “You really enjoy when I carry you, don’t you?”

3 Likes

“I don’t like walking…” Grace said.

2 Likes