The Winter Legion Compendium Vol. 2 (RP Topic)

Leo smiled, “Well I like to carry you, so it works out in the end.”

3 Likes

Grace smiled, soon falling asleep in his arms.

3 Likes

“Ok, Nathan, you’re in charge, I’m going now” William walks out of the cave, adn begins severing webs

2 Likes

Eyvris looks at them. Yep, definitely the first casualties.

3 Likes

Leo kept carrying her around, “You’re adorable…” he said to her quietly.

3 Likes

As if she heard him, she began to snore quietly, sounding like a kitten.

3 Likes

Nathan stares at them, “Just so you know, you’'ll have to act like soldiers tomorrow, so no carrying her, no romance, just hard gritty soldiers, got it?”

3 Likes

Leo nodded, “Yes sir… Am I allowed to stick by her side?”

3 Likes

“If you want her up at the front yes”

3 Likes

“Wait… is that where I’m going?” Leo asked.

2 Likes

Nathan nods, “With William, Grace will be with me, battling their mages overhead”

3 Likes

“Can you promise me that you’ll keep her safe?” Leo asked as he looked down at Grace. “I can’t lose someone else…”

3 Likes

Nathan nods, “I am a high mage, no one in my cadre will die unless I have first”

4 Likes

“Thank you sir…” Leo said as he looked at Grace again.

3 Likes

William climbs a tree, and leaps from branch to branch with some speed, until he sees the form of Rachne shambling ahead

Nathan causes a fire to start in the middle of the cave, “Get some sleep everyone”

3 Likes

Rachne had set herself on the side of the road, from the distance William was to her he could see she was talking to a group of merchants

3 Likes

William drops to the ground just behind her, hitting the ground at a roll, which carries him into the group “Sorry to suddenly drop in”

2 Likes

Leo sat down and still held Grace. “Want me to put you down?” He asked her quietly.

3 Likes

Grace wrapped her arms around his neck, giving him his answer.

3 Likes

Leo smiled as he removed her hat and kissed her forehead.

3 Likes