The Winter Legion Compendium Vol. 2 (RP Topic)

“Who’s he?” One of the merchants said, a terrified look on his face

“The reason I came to talk with you all, this is one of the pests that drove me out of my newest home I was telling you about”

4 Likes

Raina and Amber both tuck into sleeping bags (or whatever these people sleep in on campaign), while Lync simply sits and stares at the fire.

2 Likes

Leo fell asleep holding Grace.

2 Likes

Grace was asleeper than leo though

3 Likes

Thomas curls up in a ball and falls asleep

Jacent casually strolls over to Alice and audibly says “yawn” as he attempts to put his arm around her.

2 Likes

Leo fell backwards and was crushed by Grace.

3 Likes

“That just so happened to be on my home, your “hunting grounds” were the same ones my homestead is built on, and I was here first” He crosses his arms, “Now, for the reason I followed you, I want my sword back”

Nathan falls asleep, when his mind is lit up with a presence nearby, a strong magical presence that causes every mage in the group to have an unquenchable desire to explore it

2 Likes

“oh this?” She said tossing it at his feet “I forgot I had it, now quit being a pest and take your filthy existence somewhere else” Rachne hissed at William

3 Likes

“That, is highly offensive, you are the rudest Spidentaurous I’ve ever spoken to” William says, collecting his sword

2 Likes

The four sat around, silently chatting with each other.

“Did you ever hear anything about Vankrull?” Azurai asked Elia.

“His raids have been expanding…he’s been increasing their forces doing this, I’m worried he might get out of hand soon.” She responded.

“Then we’ll deal with it when the time comes to do so. How could he fall so far from grace?” Calvma asked as he sharpened his blade.

“He was always the least devoated out of all of us.” Azurai told him.

2 Likes

“over 600 years of prejudice and hate will do that human”

3 Likes

Alice just lets him

4 Likes

“Oh, then you must have been from another continent” William says dismissively “Just know, on this continent, we only kill the Spidentauri who’re hunting humans” He looks at his blade, “Thank you for not treating my blade with disrespect”

1 Like

She let out a small “hmph” before turning back to talk with the merchants, ignoring Williams presence “do you think you can help with finding a new home for me?”

“Yes we most certainly can… There are a few caves we passed by a few days ago, I think a few had bears in them though”

“Bears are a good snack” Rachne said with a smile

3 Likes

William looks at the merchants, “So where are you from?”

2 Likes

“well we’re from everywhere” one of the four responded “we go around where ever we can and sell what we can”

2 Likes

As he sets his arm around her he dozed off, placing his head on her shoulder.

3 Likes

“Well, may I see your trade license?”

3 Likes

The man nodded and pulled out a small leather case, looking through various papers until he found it, then showed it to william

4 Likes

Ace almost says something, but decides to keep his mouth shut

3 Likes