The Winter Legion Compendium Vol. 2 (RP Topic)

Raina’s eyes suddenly open. She had been just on the edge of sleep, but now something had woken her. What? She looks at Amber, but her friend is sound asleep. She looks around the cavern, but Lync seems to be the only one awake. For once she’s not being obnoxious. Raina gets up, drawing a glance from Lync.

“You never struck me as the insomniac type,” Lync comments, her eyes still on the fire.

“Shh, people are trying to sleep.” Raina whispers.

“So-ree, ice princess,” Lync mock whispers back. “Where ya goin’?”

“Nowhere,” Raina whispers as she walks out of the cave. Lync gets up and follows here.

“Where’s nowhere located?” Raina glares at her.

2 Likes

Catina was sitting down, sharpening her Legion Sword when she too felt this presence. “Leo, Grace? Do you feel that?” She asked as she stood up, putting her sword and sharpening stone where she stored both when not in use. Then she begun walking out of the cave.

3 Likes

Leo slowly sat up. He tried to wake Grace up. “Ya… I feel it…”

3 Likes

Nathan sits at his place at the doorway, “What? you’re not interested in the disturbance? It’s deeper in, not out”

“This is an Empire Permit, and you’re on Legion land”

2 Likes

“Wh-what is it?” Grace asked about the presence.

2 Likes

“I’m not sure… Want to go find it?” Leo asked.

2 Likes

“Sure.” Grace nodded. “But we should be careful, it could be dangerous.”

2 Likes

“oh terribly sorry I grabbed the wrong one” the merchant said sifting through more papers “there it is”

2 Likes

Leo helped her stand up and held her hand. “Catina, do we all go?”

2 Likes

Raina nods as she re-enters the cave. “The feeling weakened when I went outside.”

3 Likes

Jacent puts his other arm around her in a hug and fell completely asleep

1 Like

William looks at it, then hands it back he begins to turn, not before looking at Rachne, “Any humans get tangled up in your web, you let them go, otherwise, you’re going to have a problem”

“Go wake Sargent Steady, and have him come here, I’m going to investigate this too”

1 Like

“Sargent…?” Raina asks in confusion.

1 Like

“We are going as well…” Leo said holding Grace’s hand.

1 Like

“Steady, 3rd squad sleeping over there by the wall” Nathan points

Nathan glares at them to say that was obvious

1 Like

“it would be their fault for entering my nest” she hissed

“By the way Rachne” one of the merchants said handing her a bag of coins “that’s how much you’ve made this month for the clothes”

Raina walks over to him and shakes his shoulder.

1 Like

“We’re moving again.” Azurai said standing up.

“Then let us go.” Elia responded as Calvma used his Halberd to pick himself up.

1 Like

“That you’re building on my father’s land” He counters

The man gets up slowly, and almost falls over “What’s happening? Time for the attack?”

Raina shakes her head. “I don’t believe so. Nathan told me to wake you.”

1 Like