The Winter Legion Compendium Vol. 2 (RP Topic)

Azurai scoffed. “You truly have no honor.”

2 Likes

“I am preserving my honour, in refusing a dishonourable contest”

2 Likes

“One day, your kingdoms ignorance will be its downfall.” Azurai warned him.

3 Likes

William snorts and walks away

Legion heavies advance into the city, carrying large barrels. Devas’ standard bearer plants her burden and walks over, she collects a tray of drinks and walks over to Azurai, “Extract of Ice?” She asks with a smile

2 Likes

“i see stars” said Alice, still recovering from the ice

3 Likes

“Are you tired?” Leo asked Grace.

3 Likes

“well at least you can see again” sighs ace

3 Likes

Catina gladly accepts a tankard and starts drinking. And beleiving they are off duty asks everyone in general.

“Does anyone know anything at all about that girl who ran up and punched me, and was not close to being finished when The Armada’s Commander dragged her away?”

Catina took another sip. Then spoke some more. “I will have to watch out for her, and find out how skilled she is if she does not have the element of surprise.”

2 Likes

After the battle, Krugs found a quiet place to himself and added another bear claw to his necklace, while Rachne found a quiet place to sit

3 Likes

“Thanks.” He said taking the drink.

2 Likes

As Catina drinks she feels a feeling of cold spread through them, the standard bearer passes one of the drinks out to everyone. Handing Devas’ horn last.

“Glory to the Legion!” He says raising his horn high, before he and everyone else drinks deeply and is chilled to their core, but not in an unpleasant manner, more like memories of playing in the snow as children

2 Likes

Calvma mumbles something as he takes a drink.

“Why do fight for them?” Elia asked Azurai.

“Because, it’s either This or walk the world without purpose.”

2 Likes

Nathan drags himself over, “Have any of you seen my brother?” He sighs, “And could you help me to him”

2 Likes

“Us?” Elia asked him.

2 Likes

Nathan nods, “Please, it’s killing me to stay conscious at the moment”

2 Likes

“I’m not sure where he is, who is he?”

2 Likes

Nathan removes his helmet, to reveal identical features to William’s “William, and the Sunblessed Captain I suppose, but William and I are twins”

2 Likes

“You’ll find the brat over there.” Calvma said pointing to his direction.

2 Likes

Nathan tries to stand up but collapses, “Now about helping me out a bit? Is that possible?” He manages to get to his feet, but wobbles dangerously

2 Likes

Azurai and Elia help him as they take him to William.

2 Likes