The Winter Legion Compendium Vol. 2 (RP Topic)

Leo sat down on the ground waiting to be allowed to go see Grace.

3 Likes

William walks straight up to him, “I really do not care, your kingdom and entire way of life is gone, forgotten because it was flawed, and at its core lesser than that of the Legion, this is why the Legion has persevered, you have a chance to be part of a great nation, or you could not, it would be your mistake to make.”

2 Likes

“Why would we fight for a army that does nothing but act stuck up? That Do nothing but brag about themselves and treat those from outside with no respect.”

“I have to agree with Calvma on this. The time we’ve been hear you have constantly disrepected our code of honor, and our past. And you refuse to let us leave, or else we are executed.” Azurai said.

2 Likes

Grace, scratched and bruised lightly, hugged Leo tightly, her hat falling over her eyes.

2 Likes

“Hey you’re okay, sorta.” Leo said with a smile as he hugged her back.

2 Likes

“Stuck up are we? Well, when you have a nation that has lasted for 8000 years doing exactly as we have, you’ll understand” William turns away, “Feel free to join the Empire, or the Armada, and be crushed by the Legion war machine when met in combat, your honour system matters not where it conflicts with ours, ours is the original, so we follow it”

2 Likes

“Does it matter? You’ll kill us anyway.” Azurai told him.

1 Like

“Why would I? It would be pointless”

2 Likes

“I would have hoped to find some honor and respect within this army, but it seems it doesn’t exist.”

2 Likes

“Respect is for those who are deserving of it, you may go, they may not” He points at Elia, and Mayluna

2 Likes

“Whys that?” Azurai said turning around.

2 Likes

“They, signed a contract, they are here to stay for 10 years”

2 Likes

“We only joined to find Azurai and Calvma. Not fight under someone who cares not for others but themselves.” Elia told him

2 Likes

“You still signed up, leave, and we will kill you, it is in the contract you signed, you agreed to 10 years, you cannot leave till they are served”

2 Likes

“We only served 8 with you.” Calvma said, before Azurai drew his blade.

“You and me, right now. I lose they stay and Calvma and I arebanished. I win, they come with me and you let us all leave.”

2 Likes

“you didn’t sign” William says with a shrug, he looks at Azurai, “And what if I say no, on the grounds of one of the victory conditions being my execution?”

2 Likes

“Then you show you are coward to scared to fight. You show your men your weakness in leadership.”

2 Likes

“No, because I am not willing to cave in to peer pressure and risk committing treason” William walks away from Azurai, “And, our laws clearly state, you must have a god tool to declare a duel”

2 Likes

“Again you show cowardness. Are you scared because Calvma almost bested you?”

2 Likes

“Scared? I’d need but a breath to end you, but I cannot knowingly enter a duel where the losing condition is betraying my father”

2 Likes